International Scientific and Practical Conference "Selected Questions Of Diagnostic Radiology And Nuclear Medicine"
The scientific and practical online conference with international participation on "Selected Questions Of Diagnostic Radiology And Nuclear Medicine" will be held at Samarkand State Medical Institute On September 10, 2020.
Proposed thematic areas:
- Issues of organization of oncological and radiological care.
- Therapy (radionuclide diagnostics and radionuclide therapy) in nuclear medicine.
- Diagnostic radiology.
- Radiation Diagnostics of COVID-19.
- Scientific researches of young scientists.
The conference is open to faculty members, specialists from institutions of higher and secondary specialized education and research institutions. There is also a section for young scientists within the conference. A programme will be published before the conference and a collection of materials will be published on the basis of its results. The collection is assigned the appropriate UDC library indexes.
If you would like to participate in the conference it is necessary to submit abstracts by August 31 (inclusive), 2020.
Requirements for material design:
- Materials can be accepted as two attached files (thesis and application) by e-mail email@example.com or by Telegram to the next number +998915360066. Format of the name of the file with thesis - author's surname_ Abstract (for example: Makhmudova_Thesis); format of the name of the file with the application - applicator's surname (model: Makhmudova_Application). The file should be in the format "Document Word 2003, 2007", font TimesNewRoman, pin 14, interval - 1,5, fields: right, bottom 2 cm, left and top - 2,5 cm.
- The title (title of the work) is formed in capital letters in the centre of the page; full name, surname and patronymic should be under the title; under the author's surname in the centre of the page - academic degree, position, name of educational institution, city, country (bold font) - (see sample).
- The main text should be written by the font with 1.5 intervals (see sample). The paragraph indent of the main text is 1 cm; alignment - width; arrangement of transfers in the text is automatic.
- All works shall be carried out in strict accordance with the technical requirements. Otherwise they will not be published.
- All works will be checked for plagiatism. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the provided data.
- The volume of thesis can be 2-4 pages.
- The languages of conference are Uzbek, Russian, and English.
- The final plenary session of the conference will adopt recommendations and resolution.
The abstracts that meet all the requirements will be published in the electronic proceedings of conference.
SAMPLE OF THE MATERIALS TO BE FED:
TITLE OF THE THESIS S.N.P. (fully)
institution name, city, country
Introduction. Text, text, text.
Goal of research. Text, text, text.
Material and methods. Text, text, text.
Results. Text, text, text.
Conclusions. Text, text, text.
Sample application form of the participant of the conference:
- Surname, first name, patronymic name
- Academic degree and title_______________________________________
- Place of work, position___________________________________
- Theme of the report___________________________________
- Telephone _____________________________________________
Applications for participation with video materials are accepted until August 20, 2020.The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select theses and reports. Only the theses and papers recommended by the editorial board are accepted for publication in the collection.Materials are accepted in accordance with the requirements.
Address: Samarkand city, Amir Temur 18. E-mail address for receiving materials: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinators for the work of the online conference:
- Mardieva G.M., Associate Professor. Tel. +998907420915, +998662333430
- Khamidov O.A., tel. +998915360066