With the support of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in cooperation with the Ulugbek Foundation and the Agency for Youth Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the competition - "Best Article of the Year". - was announced among the recipients of personal scholarships and scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, talented students, doctoral candidates and researchers.
Please submit your articles to the scientific department of Samarkand State Medical Institute by November 11.
Topics for articles:
- "Five important initiatives - a solid foundation for the future".
- "What I love Uzbekistan for"
- "O’zbek tilim - joni dilim."
- "A teacher is as precious as a father"
- "My profession"
- "The ancestral heritage is an invaluable treasure".
- "The third Renaissance is in the hands of young people".
- "National values - symbols of our identity".
- "The new Uzbekistan is a country of new opportunities".
- "Our inimitable and unique scientific and spiritual heritage is a source of strength and inspiration".
- "The strategy of action for the development of our country is the national idea of modern Uzbekistan".
Requirements to articles submitted for the contest:
- The scientific article should consist of 5-6 pages at intervals of 1, may be in Uzbek, Russian and English languages. Abstract and keywords should be on 0,5 pages, keywords 8-10, Z languages, Uzbek, Russian, English; UDC.
- The introductory part should contain a brief description of decisions, decrees and other regulatory documents that contribute to the creation of conditions related to the selected topic
- The article must specify the name of the author, the name of the university, the degree (Bachelor, Master, Doctoral candidate), when and which scholarship was granted.
- The author's photograph must be in the Word version.
- The articles will be submitted together with the review and decision of the Council of the university on the recommendation for participation in the competition.
- The articles will be published in the form of a compendium, which is included in the HAC list.