From January 3, 2021 Samarkand State Medical Institute offers 1-month (144 hours) advanced training in Traumatology and Orthopaedics.
1) Referral letter - in filled form;
2) Diploma and diploma supplement (copy);
4) Copy of the certificate of internship, master's, residency and final training;
5) Passport (a copy must contain the address of residence);
6) Extract from the employment history (approved by the HR Department) - for those with work experience;
7) All medical certificates and work orders;
8) Letter from the Chief Medical Officer to the Rector (for other regions);
9) Photo 3,5 x 4,5 cm - 4 pieces;
Applications will be accepted until December 30, 2020 (inclusive) (from 9.00 to 15.00) by the Dean of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education.
Our address: 140100, Samarkand city, A. Temur street 18.
SamMI Faculty of Postgraduate Education