Samarkand State Medical Institute invites you to participate in International scientific-practical conference "Role of innovative technologies in medical education process" on April 15-16, 2021. The aim of conference is exchange of advanced researches in the field of the newest achievements in science and technology, promotion of international cooperation through formal and informal interaction between participants, as well as observation of scientific and technical achievements, key problems in basic science.
The participation of leading foreign scientists in fundamental and clinical medicine, experts in medical education from the leading universities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, CIS countries and other foreign countries is planned during the conference.
The organizers of the conference: Samarkand State Medical Institute, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Association of Morphologists of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Main scientific directions of the conference programme:
- Implementation of innovative technologies in training of future specialists
- Application of innovative technologies in the medical educational process
- Current achievements in basic sciences and clinical medicine
- Innovative pedagogical technologies in education as interconnected activity of teacher and educator
- Modern innovative achievements in morphology
- Problems and perspectives of modern instrumental and laboratory diagnostics. Role of modern laboratory in basic sciences
Official languages of the conference: Uzbek, Russian, English.
Participation in International scientific-practical conference "Application of innovative technologies in the educational process" is free of charge. Materials of the scientific conference will be published in a special issue of the scientific journal "Journal of Biology and Medicine Problems". Theses of reports, designed in accordance with the requirements, as well as an application for participation in the conference should be sent to the Organizing Committee of the conference by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is March 20, 2021. In case of non-compliance with the requirements, submitted materials will be rejected by the Editorial Board. All papers will be checked for plagiarism and certificates will be issued to all participants.
Venue: Samarkand, Uzbekistan. Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Date of the event: 15-16 April 2021.
Professor Rizaev J.A.
Rector of Samarkand State Medical Institute, Chairman of Organizing Committee of Conference
ANNEX TO THE INFORMATION LETTER
Rules for abstract formatting
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail (Word attachment - first author's name, for example: "petrov.doc"). It is compulsory to fill in an application form for participation in the conference. Please send the application form and abstracts as separate files in one email.
1) abstract title;
2) full name of the author(s);
3) name of institution, city, country;
4) text (introduction, abstract, methods, results, conclusion), length of the thesis should not exceed 1 page;
5) Margins above, below, right and left - 2 cm, font Times New Roman - 12, 1 interval.
Example of design of theses of the report:
APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Samarkand State Medical Institute, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Introduction: Proved at ......
Material and methods of research: .......