The following criteria are used to select students for nomination of State Scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
- combination of education with research (creative work);
- participation in conferences (competitions) on the directions;
- availability of at least two published works (creative work);
- proficiency in languages - the state language and one foreign language (except for the state languages of the Commonwealth of Independent States); in case of obtaining a bachelor's or master's degree in a foreign language, knowledge of an additional foreign language is required;
- proficiency in the history of Uzbekistan;
- The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan determines the level of knowledge of languages, information technology, history of Uzbekistan.
Applicants shall submit to the Academic Council for consideration:
1. Extract from the academic record book;
2. Recommendation of the Dean's Office;
3. Abstract of scientific (creative) work;
4. A report on the results of the interview with the Department of Foreign Languages;
5. Recommendation of the supervisor;
6. Feedback on the scientific (creative) work;
7. A list of research papers and their printed copies.
P.S. Candidates ought to be senior or pre-senior students