|Address:||Samarkand, Amur Temur, 18|
The organization and conduct of the educational process at the Samarkand State Medical Institute is carried out on the basis of the Law "On Education," On the National Training Programme, " documents approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At present, the Institute has 4572 students, including 30 students from the Republic of Korea in 8 areas of bachelor 's degree, 271 residents of master 's degree in 27 specialties and more than 597 clinical residents in 40 specialties.
At 53 departments of the Institute 660 teachers are engaged in educational and methodological activities: 53 doctors of medical sciences (of which 30 professors), 145 candidates of medical sciences (of which 80 associate professors), 37 senior teachers.
OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE TRAINING AND METHODICAL DEPARTMENT:
The Educational and Methodological Department is a structural division of the Samarkand State Medical Institute, whose main tasks are to plan, organize and monitor the educational process at the Institute.
• scheduling of training classes for students of 1-6 courses, Summary schedule of the educational process, examination of the schedule of examination sessions;
• calculation of the number of students, Number of academic groups, flows for the academic year;
• preparation of curricula of specialties of higher medical education;
• calculation and coordination of the volume of educational and other types of work of faculty of departments of the institute with the proposal of the number of PTS for the academic year;
• accounting and analysis of the performance of faculty of departments of educational work;
• coordination of work of dean’s offices, departments on planning, organization of educational process, Registration of accounting and reporting training documentation, training certificates;
• monitoring of students "training discipline;
• Coordination of chairmen of State examination commissions in the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• examination, Coordination of documents and preparation of orders for performance of training work on the terms of the contract at the rates of hourly remuneration, Accounting for its implementation;
• citizens 'advice on the transfer and restoration of students to the institute from other institutions of higher education;
• calculation of academic discrepancies in the curricula of institutions of higher education is formed.
The staff of the teaching department