In accordance with the Regulations of the magistracy, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of March 2, 2015. №36 master's student is prepared to:
• conducting independent research, scientific, educational and professional activities in the chosen specialty;
• the use in professional activities of modern information and communication technologies;
• continuing postgraduate education at the Institute Institute of Senior Researchers - Applicants in the specialty corresponding to master's training;
• obtaining additional professional education by the system of retraining and advanced training of personnel.
Master according to their specialty, scientific and pedagogical preparation can carry out the following types of professional activity:
• research and teaching;
• scientific and creative;
• research and experimental;
• design and engineering;
• engineering and technology;
• control in the production, as well as other activities related to the direction of undergraduate education.
Topics of Master dissertation and supervisors of residents of the magistracy of 2nd year of study
... and third years of study: