YULAEVA IRINA ANDREEVNA
|Reception hours:||Monday - Saturday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm|
|Tel:||+ 998 91 525 11 37|
|Address:||Samarkand city st. M.Ulugbek 70a|
A list of employees
|Rustemova Zarema Ridvanovna||teacher|
|Karimova Linara Alikhanovnv||teacher|
Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics Course History
In 1996, by order of the rector of SamMI, the Course of Clinical Laboratory and Functional Diagnostics was founded at the Department of Therapy of the Faculty of Advanced Medical Education. At that time, the courses were located on the territory of the Department of Biological and Bioorganic Chemistry. The head of the course was appointed candidate of medical sciences in the specialty "biochemistry", associate professor Khalikov Kahor Mirzaevich.
The course staff were:
Tsoi Galina Gennadievna - candidate of medical sciences in the specialty "biochemistry", associate professor
Mirzaeva Tamara Pavlovna - laboratory doctor of the highest category, head of the laboratory of the 1st regional hospital, chief laboratory assistant of the Samarkand regional health department
Dmitrieva Nina Mikhailovna - chemist, senior researcher of the laboratory of enzyme immunoassay at the Department of Biochemistry.
In 2006, by order of the rector of SamMI, the course was relocated to the territory of the Scientific Center for Pediatric Surgery, located at st. M. Ulugbek, 70a, where they are to date.
At different times, senior researchers worked and left the department. Dmitrieva N.M., Assoc. Tsoi G.G., ass. Mirzaeva T.P. Each of them contributed to the training of qualified specialists in laboratory diagnostics.
In 2014, the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics for undergraduate studies with a course in clinical laboratory diagnostics of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education was organized at SamMI. The head of the department was appointed Ph.D., аssoc. Khalikov K.M. The staff of the course had been updated by that time. Since 2009 she has been working as an assistant to Rustemov Z.R., since 2010 - Yulaeva I.A., since 2016 - Umarova T.A., since 2017 - Grosheva O.A., since 2019 - Karimova L.A. Since 2017, the duties of the head of the department and the course have been performed by N.A. Yusupova.
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
1. Tsoi G.G., Khalikov K.M., Dmitrieva N.M., Mirzaeva T.P. "Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis" Methodological guide for practical training in clinical biochemistry. 2003 year
2. Tsoi G.G., Khalikov K.M. "Methods for determination of residual nitrogen components and their clinical and diagnostic value" Methodical development. 2007y
3. Tsoi G.G., Khalikov K.M. "Biochemical methods for the study of liver function" Methodical development for laboratory doctors and students of medical universities "2007
4. Tsoi G.G., Khalikov K.M. “Lipid metabolism. Determination of triglycerides. Clinical and diagnostic value of lipid metabolism ”Methodical development. 2007y
5. Tsoi GG, Khalikov KM “Protein metabolism. Functions, structure and properties of proteins. Methods for determination and their clinical and diagnostic value. " Methodical development. 2007y
1. "Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of secondary chronic pyelonephritis in children" Abstracts in the collection of abstracts of the 3rd international scientific-practical conference "Science and education: problems and development strategies" November 15-16, 2017
2. "Dynamics of indices of endogenous intoxication depending on the methods of treatment of chronic pyelonephritis" Article in the journal "Problems of Biology and Medicine" No. 4 2017
3. "The relationship of blood glucose levels with the state of the periodontium"
Questions of modern medical science. Theses of reports. scientific. conference of m4. “Stages of maturation of B-lymphocytes. The mechanism of their differentiation "
Questions of modern medical science. Theses of reports. scientific. conference of medical students from international participation p. 58-59. Samarkand, 2015
5. "Development of an electronic educational resource for the implementation of teaching methods in the subject of clinical laboratory diagnostics"
Questions of modern medical science. Theses of reports. scientific. conference of medical students from international participation. P. 76. Samarkand, 2015
6. Yusupova N.A. Kudratova Z.E. Umarova T.A. Kuvondikov G. “Early detection of echinococcosis and prevention of disease recurrence. The effectiveness of the enzyme immunoassay ". Article in the journal "Trends and prospects for the development of science and education in the context of globalization" International scientific and practical Internet conference. February 28, 2019, issue No. 44, pp. 545-547edical students from international participation. Page 131. Samarkand, 2015
7. "Modern ideas about the microbiota of the vagina in childhood" Kudratova ZE, Umarova SS, Yulaeva IA Science, technology and education 2020. No. 5 (69)
8. "Psychophysiological aspects of personality development." Kudratova Z.E., Umarova S.S., Yulaeva I.A. Physiology valeology asoslari fanlaring dolzarb muammolari. Republic online ilmiy konferentsi materialari teplam
2020 yil 19 - 20 June, Namangan-2020
9. "Age features of the structure of the respiratory system." Kuvandikov Golib Berdirasulovich, Kudratova Zebo Erkinovna, Yulaeva Irina Andreevna. Physiology valeology asoslari fanlaring dolzarb muammolari. Republic online ilmiy konferentsi materialari teplam. 2020 yil 19 - 20 June, Namangan-2020
10. "The value of some laboratory parameters in lung diseases" Kudratova ZE, Kuvandikov GB, Yulaeva IA Journal of Science and Education Bulletin 2020. No. 22 (100). Part 2