|Reception time:||Monday-Saturday: 14:30-17:00|
|Address:||Samarkand, Amur Temur, 18|
Department of commercialization of scientific and innovative developments
Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Developments Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 7, 2018 No 3698 "On additional measures to improve the introduction of innovation mechanisms in the economy", Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education In order to ensure the implementation of the order No. 594 "On the commercialization of scientific and innovative developments in educational institutions" was established by the order of the Samarkand State Medical Institute dated July 9, 2018. Activities of the department are the protection of the intellectual sphere by the current laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders and regulations of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other public administration bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan. is done on the basis of.
Aims and objectives of the department of commercialization of scientific and innovative developments:
- The Department of Commercialization is established to ensure the commercialization of scientific and innovative developments and the results of research activities (hereinafter - ITF), which are relevant to the law of the institute.
- Systematic market analysis and study of the need for innovative products (works, services), assessment of profitability associated with the commercialization of innovative products;
- selection of projects ready for commercialization and implementation;
- Involvement of investors, partners and other stakeholders in the implementation of innovative projects;
- Cooperation with industrial enterprises in order to introduce new technologies and produce innovative products.
- organization of thematic training courses for students in order to commercialize scientific and innovative developments and ITF results;