MAKHMUDOVA AZIZA NUGMANOVNA
Head of Department
|Time of receipt:||Monday-Saturday: 14: 00-15: 00|
|Address:||Samarkand, st. G. Jamshid 31|
The teaching staff of the department
|FULL NAME.||Position held|
|G‘offorov Shokir Safarovich||Doctor of History, Professor|
|Halimbetov Yusup Masharipovich||Ph.D., associate professor|
|Sadikova Yorkinoy Salijanovna||Ph.D., acting docent|
|Muminova Zarifa Odilovna||PhD, Senior Lecturer|
|Yuldasheva Dilorom Yuldashevna||Senior Lecturer|
|Majidov Sherzod Farhadovich||Senior Lecturer|
|Mahmudov Sobir Hudoyberdievich||Teacher|
|Amirdinov Jahongir Abdumajidovich||Teacher|
|Tursunova Gavhar Bekmuradovna||Assistant trainee|
|Usmanova Laylo Rahmatullaevna||Assistant trainee|
|Turaeva Dildora Shuhratovna||Assistant trainee|
|Umurov Sharif Radjabovich||Assistant trainee|
|Suyunova Kamilla Bahramovna||Assistant trainee|
|Artikova Shohida Ilyasovna||Assistant trainee|
|Ergashev Anvar Ramazanovich||Assistant trainee|
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Social and Humanitarian Sciences is almost the same age as the Samarkand Medical Institute and, having been active since the 1930s, together with professors and teachers of medical departments, passed all the historical periods of the institute
Until 1936, social sciences were taught without a separate department. In 1936, the Department of Social and Economic Sciences was established. Its first head was Associate Professor I.M. Professor N. Larin, associate professor Valiev and teacher Shakirov A. also worked at the department. In 1939 the department was renamed into the department of social sciences, on the basis of which 3 new departments were formed in 1965. In 1939-1942. the department was headed by Assoc. Mishin V.I. In 1946-1947. - teacher Strelkova M.S. In 1959 she defended her Ph.D. thesis and received an associate professor.
In 1947-1951. the department was headed by Assoc. Zakharov S.M.
In 1951-1954 - Assoc. Muratov N.M.
In 1955-1957 - Assoc. Abdullaev H.
in 1965, 3 new departments were organized on this basis:
1. Department of Philosophy (Associate Professor A. Akhtamov);
2. Department of History (associate professor Abdusattarov GS);
3. Department of Political Economy (Assoc. Abdurazakov N.Yu.).
The number of teaching staff has also increased. If in 1936 there were 4 teachers, in 1965 there were 12 teachers, then in 1978-1979. already 23 teachers.
After achieving independence, since 1995, the departments were again merged into a single department of social sciences.
A significant contribution to the development of the department was made by professors A.A. Akhtamov, G.S. Abdusattorov, F.S. Soleeva, M.M. Mukhammedov, associate professors L.N. Dzhuraev, Yu.M. Khalimbetov, senior lecturer Sh.F. Mazhidov, Ph.D. H.Yu. Salamova, Ph.D., Associate Professor Y.S. Sadikov, as well as in charge of the courses of the department (in 2007-2011): economic theory - Assoc. M.Zh. Zhamolov and philosophy - senior teacher D.Yu. Yuldasheva.
Since October 2019, the department is headed by A.N. Makhmudova.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
Caring for the younger generation, striving to bring up a healthy, harmoniously developed person is one of the features of the national character of the Uzbek people. Therefore, spiritual and educational work is the most important area of activity of the Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Traditional Medicine. Spiritual and educational work at the department is carried out according to a continuously compiled and approved plan. This work is coordinated and organized by the responsible teacher Umurov Sh.
At the department, work among students and faculty is carried out:
• with the aim of increasing and improving the spiritual and ideological qualities of the individual and universal and national principles based on works and speeches of President Sh.M. Mirziyoyev, Decrees, Resolutions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, local governing bodies concerning the upbringing of a harmoniously developed generation;
• explanation of the creative work carried out in the republic to reform the country;
• on the formation of a philosophy of a healthy lifestyle among students;
• to improve political and legal culture among students;
• on timely delivery of information to students about social, political and creative events taking place in the world and in the country;
• on the formation of a healthy spiritual atmosphere among students;
• on organizing students' leisure, organizing various hobby groups in accordance with the subjects taught at the department.
Photo album from the life of the spiritual and educational work of the department ...
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODICAL WORK
The Department of Social and Humanitarian Sciences conducts classes for all students of the faculty of our institute. The department teaches such subjects as: Philosophy, History of Uzbekistan, Strategy for the development of actions in Uzbekistan. Civilsociety. From this year, a new discipline began to be taught at the department: Pharmaceutical Law and Bioethics. To date, the professors and teachers of the
department have published 2 textbooks, 2 textbooks and 4 educational guidelines.
List of published tutorials
1. Bioethics. (in Russian) \\ Mukhammedova Z.M., Rizaev Zh.A., Makhmudova A.N. Tashkent 2020
2. Bioethics. (in Uzbek) \\ Mukhammedova Z.M., Rizaev Zh.A., Makhmudova A.N. Tashkent 2020
The research work of the department is carried out in the areas of educating the younger generation in the spirit of devotion to the ideas of independence, the formation of the legal culture of youth, philosophical problems of modern medical science, various aspects of the history of statehood in Uzbekistan.
All employees of the departments are actively involved in the research work of the department and the institute. Currently, 6 employees are independent applicants for basic doctoral studies (Makhmudova A.N., Mazhidov Sh.F., Makhmudov S.Kh., Abdumazhidova Kh., Amirdinov Zh., Tursunova G.), and 2 employees (Suyunova K., Artikova Sh.) Are simultaneously trained in basic doctoral studies.
Over the past 5 years, the staff of the department has published more than 300 scientific works, including 2 teaching aids, 1 monograph, 4 electronic programs, more than 70 articles in leading republican and international journals.
Teaching aids for the staff of the department
|Authors||Title of the monographr|
Khalimbetov Yu.M., Gofforov Sh.S.
|The ultimate goal of the educational process is the formation of the younger generation and highly qualified personnel|
|History of Samarkand (from ancient times to the present)|
Research work of students at the Department of Social and Humanitarian Sciences is carried out in the following areas:
1. The role of youth in the formation of a strong civil society in Uzbekistan.
Makhmudova Aziza Nugmanovna - head of the department;
Mazhidov Sherzod Farkhadovich - senior teacher;
Usmanova L. - trainee assistant.
2. The role of the humanities in teaching medical students.
Gofforov Shokir Safarovich - Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor;
Makhmudov Sobir Khudoyberdievich - teacher;
Turaeva D. - trainee assistant.
3. Philosophy and methodology of medicine.
Sadikova Yorkinoy Salizhanovna - candidate of legal sciences
Abdumazhidova Hamida - assistant of the department.
Ergashev A.R. - trainee assistant.
4. The rule of law is an important factor in the development of civil society
Halimbetov Yusup Masharipovich - Ph.D., Associate Professor.
Yuldasheva Dilorom Yuldashevna - senior teacher;
Umurov Sh. - trainee assistant.
5. Development of the health care system in independent Uzbekistan
Makhmudova Aziza Nugmanovna - head of the department
Suyunova Kamilla Bakhromovna - assistant of the department;
Sh.I. Artikova - trainee assistant.
6. Implementation of five initiatives of the President, creation of conditions for the upbringing and education of youth.
Muminova Z.O. - PhD, Senior Lecturer
Tursunova Gavkhar - assistant of the department,
Amirdinov Jakhongir - assistant of the department