Gulandom Zikriyaevna Shodikulova
DSc, Associate Professor
|Время приема:||Monday - Saturday 13:00 – 15:00|
|Адрес:||The Department of Internal Diseases No 3 and Endocrinology is located at the 3rd Therapeutic Department of the Central Hospital of the Samarkand Medical Association.|
|Gulandom Zikriyaevna Shodikulova||Position, academic degree|
|Fazliddin Tojievich Yusupov||DSc, Associate Professor|
|Sobir Omonovich Jurayev||PhD., Assistant|
|Zukhra Palvanovna Kurbanova||PhD., Assistant|
|Olga Alexandrovna Ibadova||Assistant|
|Adkham Mamadiyarovich Sheranov||Assistant|
|Dilshod Karimovich Samatov||Assistant|
Ulugbek Sunatovich Pulatov
|Madina Mukhtorovna Ergashova||Assistant|
|Zarangiz Kamolovna Toirova||Assistant|
|Mirzaev Ozod Vokhidovich||Assistant|
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Faculty Therapy was organised in the academic year 1932-1933. The department was located on the basis of the 1st Clinical Hospital of Samarkand. The first head of the department was A.M.Krasnopolsky, who conducted researches on problems of gastroenterology.
In 1935 - 1942 the department was headed by Associate Professor P.I.Denisova. Under her leadership, A.J. Jalalov defended his PhD thesis.
In 1942 - 1949 the Chair was headed by Professor T.S.Mnatsakanov. At the same time, Professor T.S. Mnatsakanov also held the posts of Dean and Vice-Rector of the Institute.
In 1949-1957 A.K.Odilov was head of the department of internal diseases, who was rector of the Institute.
In 1957 - 1986 the Department of Faculty Therapy was headed by the Honored Scientist of Uzbekistan, DSc, Professor N.A.Mirzayan. 2 DSc and 27 PhD dissertations were defended under his leadership.
In 1986-1996, Honoured Doctor of the Republic, Professor N.M.Kamalov headed the Department. During these 10 years, Professor Kamalov had also been working as the Rector of the Samarkand State Medical Institute. Under the leadership of N.M.Kamalov 7 PhD dissertations were defended. In addition, the textbook "Internal Diseases" was published for the first time in Uzbekistan.
In 1996 - 1997 academic years Professor F.S. Tadjiev headed the department, and in 1997 - 1999 Professor G.H. Khaidarova.
In 1999-2002 the Department of internal diseases №1 was organized, which included the Department of internal diseases №3. The head of the department was PhD, Associate Professor U.B.Samiev.
In 2002, the Faculty Therapy Department was again separated as an independent department under the supervision of DSc, R.R. Sattarov and located at the Central Hospital of CMA . Since 2005 the department was called "Department of therapy and hematology".
Since 2013 the department was named "Department of internal diseases ¹ 3 and endocrinology".
Since 2012, DSc, Associate Professor Shodikulova G.Z has been being the Head of the Department of internal diseases ¹ 3 and endocrinology.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK;
The teaching staff of the Department of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology No. 3 in each academic year, in accordance with a plan agreed with the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment of the Institute, conducts spiritual, educational and open classes in groups.
So, there is a corner of spirituality and enlightenment in the department, where the strategy of action, the names of all the years and 5 initiatives for the upbringing and formation of young people in Uzbekistan are clearly highlighted in the form of a stand. The staff discipline and performance of functional duties meet all requirements. The head of the department and teachers of the department, who have a high level of spirituality, constantly encourage and promote the scientific, educational and ideological level of both teachers and students.
A.M.Sheranov, the teacher of the department, responsible for the spiritual and educational affairs on a regular basis carries out this activity, in particular, conducts open classes and delivers lectures on the corresponding topics.
Excursions to historical monuments.
A lecture on the Flag Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan by activists of the Youth Union
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
The following amount of educational time is provided for undergraduate students of the Faculties of Medicine, Pediatrics and Medicine and Pedagogy:
3 course - 89 classroom hours and 49 extracurricular hours
4 courses - 118 auditorium hours and 78 extra auditorium hours
International students in 3rd year (Korea) - 150 hours of classroom time and 60 hours of extracurricular time in a modular system of practical classes and lectures.
The control and evaluation of students' knowledge is carried out in accordance with the "Regulations on the rating of control and evaluation of students' knowledge in higher education institutions" of the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 25 August 2010 № 333 and the order of the Rector of the Institute from 12 September 2013 № 43 "On organization of training at the Institute on a modular system", 19 December 2013. "On the organization of training at the Institute in the system of Intranet e-learning" № 951/U, as well as the recommendation of the Academic Council of Sammi.sammi.uz, approved by Protocol № 9 of 15 June 2016 "On evaluation and control of students' training in the organization of the educational process on a modular credit system.
- Шодикулова Г.З. «Кapdiologiyida miokard infarkti va unga o’xshash holatlarda elektrokardiografiya belgilari», Samarkand SamSMI 2020 y., training and methodical manual
- Шодикулова Г.З. Пулатов У.С., «Алгоритм ранней диагностики ревматоидного артрита и анемии в зависимости от полиморфизма гаптоглобина», Samarkand SamSMI 2020 y., educational and methodological recommendation.
- Шодикулова Г.З. Ибадова О.А., Эргашева М.М., ТИРЕОТОКСИКОЗ. ТИРЕОТОКСИЧЕСКАЯ КАРДИОМИОПАТИЯ., Samarkand 2019 y., (40 p) - educational and methodological recommendation.
- Шодикулова Г.З. Ибадова О.А., Саматов Д.К., ХРОНИЧЕСКАЯ СЕРДЕЧНАЯ НЕДОСТАТОЧНОСТЬ. ЭТИОЛОГИЯ, ПАТОГЕНЕЗ, КЛИНИКА И ДИФФЕРЕНЦИРОВАННЫЙ ПОДХОД К ЛЕЧЕНИЮ, Samarkand 2019 y., (40 p) - educational and methodological recommendation.
- Шодикулова Г.З. Ибадова О.А., Шеранов А.М., НЕКОРОНАРОГЕННЫЕ ЗАБОЛЕВАНИЯ МИОКАРДА: КАРДИОМИОПАТИИ КЛИНИКА, ДИАГНОСТИКА И ЛЕЧЕНИЕ, Samarkand 2019 y., (48 p) - educational and methodological recommendation.
- Шодикулова Г.З. Бабамурадова З.Б., АЛГОРИТМ РАННЕЙ ДИАГНОСТИКИ НЕДИФФЕРЕНЦИРОВАННОЙ ДИСПЛАЗИИ СОЕДИНИТЕЛЬНОЙ ТКАНИ, Tashkent 2019 y., (27 p) - educational and methodological recommendation.
Under the supervision of the Head of the Department of Internal Medicine No. 3, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor G.Z. Shodikulova Babamurodova Z.B. in 2020 defended her PhD thesis on "The importance of phenotypic, genotypic markers on the development, flow and early diagnosis of undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue". Assistant Yu.S.Pulatov "Influence of haptoglobin phenotypes on the course and efficacy of treatment of anemia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis", Assistant D.S.Ergashova " Features of the clinical course, diagnosis and treatment of secondary osteoarthritis in women with rheumatoid arthritis ". D.K. Samatov " Peculiarities of the course, diagnosis and treatment of upper gastrointestinal tract pathology in patients with gastrointestinal dysplasia ", Assistant D. Ibadova. "Clinical and immunological predictors and their role in the progression on non-specific interstitial pneumonia" conduct scientific research on topics mentioned above. Associate professors and assistants of the department regularly participate in scientific conferences. In 2020, 21 articles were published, including 8 in the Republic and 13 abroad, of which 3 in the journals Scopus and Web of Science.
Inventions, patents, innovation proposals
1. Shodikulova G.Z., Babamuradova Z.B. Method of joint syndrome correction in undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia. To study phenotypic and genotypic VAT markers to assess the development, course of the disease, as well as to improve the treatment and prevention of possible complications of joint syndrome in case of VAT. To study HLA genetic markers and the level of collagen type I autoantibodies in persons with ADHD in joint syndrome. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 15.11.2019 №1897.
2. Shodikulova G.Z., Pulatov U.S. Program for determining the probability of anemia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis at an early stage of the disease. DGU 08397 Tashkent 23/06/2020
3. Shodikulova G.Z., Ergashova M.M. Programme to improve early diagnosis and treatment of secondary osteoarthritis in women with rheumatoid arthritis. DGU 08403 Tashkent 23/06/2020
4. Shodikulova G.Z., Ibadova O.A. Programme to improve early diagnosis of progression and prevention of complications in non-specific interstitial pneumonia. 02.10.2020 г. (DGU 2020 1091).