Aliyev Dimurod Davronovich
Candidate of Biological Sciences
|Reception time:||Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday – 15:00-16:00|
|Phone:||+99893 220 60 68, +99897 398 2268|
|Address:||Samarkand city, Geofizika District|
List of members of the department
|Aliev Dilmurod Davronovich||Head of department, Candidate of biological sciences.|
|Muxitdinov SHavkat Mukhammedjonovich||Candidate of biological sciences, docent.|
|Mamurova Gulnora Normurotovna||Teacher|
|Djumanova Nargiza Eshmamatovna||Teacher. Responsible for spiritual affairs.|
|Ismoilov Komiljon Tuygunovich||Teacher. Responsible for scientific affairs.|
|Matkarimova Gulnaz Maksudjonovna||Teacher. Responsible for teaching methods affairs|
|Islomova Zebo Bustonovna||Teacher. Responsible for scientific affairs.|
|Nazarova Fotima SHaripovna||Teacher|
|Nazarova Gulchexra Khamrokulovna||Trainee teacher. Responsible for TIJ and club activities.|
|Djumaniyozova Feruza Sayfiddinovna||Trainee teacher. Responsible for academic affairs.|
|Djumaeva Zamira Utkirovna||Trainee teacher|
History of the Department
Sammi department was created in 1930.
The first professor of the department was a university graduate professor Nikolay Alekseevich Merkulovich. The first was in charge of the department at the end of 1930, professor P.M. Faktorovich. From 1943 to 1945, the department was also headed by P.M. Faktorovich. From 1947 to 1974, the head. the department was prof. A.I.Shumeyka, from 1974 to 1977 head of department. was M.M. Malikov. From January 1977 to 2015 the department was headed by the doctor of biological sciences, professor Sadykov Vadim Murtazaevich. Sadykov V.M. being the head of the department. biology SamMI in 1964 defended his thesis on "Episotology and epidemiology of echinococcosis of the Samarkand region."
From 2015 to 2017, the department was headed by Ph.D. A.M. Vohidov. From 2017 to 2019, the Department of Medical Biology and Genetics was headed by Ph.D. Makhmudova Khurshida Irgashevna. From 2019 to 2020 the head of the Department of Medical Biology and Genetics was Associate Professor, Mukhitdinov Shavkat Mukhamedzhanovich.
Over the years, the staff of the department has published more than a thousand scientific papers. Including in 1945 E.N. Pavlovsky published the textbook "Medical parasitology" and "Echinococcosis and the fight against it", in 1973 V.M.Sadykov "Larval teniidoses of humans and animals", "Larval teniidoses of humans and Karakul sheep ". In 1946 E.N. Pavlovsky made a report on parasitology at the All-Union Congress in France in Paris In 2007-2008 in Moscow at the International Conference on Homeopathy Professor V.M. Sadykov, Assoc. Sh.M. Mukhitdinov, Art. teacher A.M. Vakhidova made a report. The Department of Biology is located in Samarkand, Geophysics massif.
From 2020 to the present, the head of the Department of Medical Biology and Genetics is Aliev Dilmurod Davronovich. Today the department has a total of 12 teachers and 1 laboratory worker.
Spiritual and enlightment works
At present, Komil Tuygunovich Ismailov is responsible for educational work at the department.
The department has 10 classrooms, a lecture hall for 60 seats, fully equipped by the institute with hard and soft equipment. There are microscopes, macro and micropreparations for the acquisition of practical skills.
Classes at the department are conducted online and offline using computer technology, multimedia. The lectures use video lectures, presentations, handouts, practical skills created by the teachers of the department, posted on the mt.sammi.uz platform. Virtual and visual laboratory sessions are conducted using computer technology.
The department provides methodological assistance under the "Apprentice Teacher" program to the Siab Medical College, the Academic Lyceum at SamGMI, Pastdargom Medical College. The department conducts classes for international and foreign students (Korea, India, Central Asia) and works on the international community.
The department has developed work programs and thematic schedules, classes are conducted on them. For all subjects, a list of practical skills and assessment criteria have been developed. A chronological map has been developed and classes are conducted on them. The department conducts classes in subjects "Medical Biology and Genetics", "Molecular Biology", "General Genetics", "Medical Parasitology", and "Pharmaceutical Botany"
EDUCATIONAL - METHODOLOGICAL WORK.
In 2020, two textbooks are published. One of the textbooks is called "Practical and laboratory classes in pharmaceutical botany" and the second "Practical classes in medical biology and genetics." All members of the department have developed work programs in "Medical biology and genetics", "Pharmaceutical botany" , "Biology with elements of ecology." time is updated by moderators .
The department has compiled and approved a chrono-map according to international standards for modern modular systems.
Islomova Zebiniso Bustonovna is responsible for scientific work at the department.
Lecturer of the department, Ph.D. Aliev D.D. is preparing a doctoral dissertation on the topic: "Physiological features of increasing the fertility of the Surkhandarya karakul sheep." scientific work.
Currently, in 2020, 2 articles have been published on Scopus and Web of Science, 12 articles have been published abroad, 4 articles have been published in the republic, 8 abstracts published abroad and 35 in the Republic.
Employees of the department Nazarova F.Sh., Mukhitdinov Sh.M., Dzhumanova N.E., Toshmamatov B. received a Patent topic “Bentonite as a source of trace elements” (Registration number DGU 20201728 Tracking code DGU61917 Date of receipt of the document 12.09.2020).
The following scientific articles were published by the staff of the department.
1.Mukhiddinov.Sh.M. Mamurova G.N. Aliyev D.D.ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROSPECTS IN ACTION STRATEGV Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) ISSN: 2278-4853 Impact Factor: POLAND 2020 = 6.882 "RESEARCH INVESTIGATIONS OF GLOBAL WORLD ON PANDTMIC TIME" MAY 2020 C // 54-56
2. Nazarova F. Sh. Matkarimova G. M. Nazarova G.Kh. HEALING PROPERTIES OF BENTONITE
ACHIEVEMENTS OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION (59), 2020 SERIES: DER No. 0613 PUBLISHING HOUSE "SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS" MARCH 11, 2020 p. 93-97
3. Sh.M. Mukhitdinov D.D. Aliev K.T. Ismoilov G.N. Mamurova Biological significance of active substances in the blood of Karakul sheep and increasing productivity The role of biologically active substances in the blood in increasing the productivity of sheep Scopus - Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research (Publication and release of the journal in NOVEMBER 2020) ACCEPTANCT LETER Dated 03.10.20209 (scopus)
4. Dzhumaniyozova F.S. Mukumov I.U. Shakirova Sh.F "Genus FerulaL. In the flora of Jizzakh region "International scientific journal" Bulletin of Science "No. 8 (29) volume 5 August 2020. 64-75 pp.
5.Dzhumaeva Z.U. Accepted in the journal the american journal of interdisciplinary innovations And research (issn-2642-7478) for volume 02 issue 09 september 2020. Science and practice: implementation to Modern society proceedings of the 6th international scientific and practical conference manchester, great Britain 16- 08/18/2020 b. 105-111
6. Nazarova F.Sh. Dzhumanova N.E. Toshmamatov B.N. Biological role of trace elements and their content in epidermal formations Scientist of the XXI century, International Journal No. 6-2 (65) June 2020 ISSN 2410-3536 pp. 32-36
7.Mukhitdinov Sh.M. Aliev D.D. Ismoilov K.T. Dzhumaniyozova F.S. The activity of biological additives in the growth and development of karakul lambs. Gulistan State University conference 2020.
8. Matkarimova G.M. KIZIL (CORNUS MAS L.) HISTORY OF INTRODUCTION TO CULTURE GULISTAN STATE UNIVERSITY REPUBLIC ONLINE scientific conference - 2020 yil 17-18 April pp. 354-356
1.Makhkamova N.E. Mukhitdinov Sh.M., Khalmirzaev A.D. Normuradov N.A. Nasretdinova M.T. Results of endoscopic examination of the nasal cavity in children with congenital cleft palate. YI International Scientific and Practical Conference "WORLD SCIENCE: PROBLEMS, PROSPECTS AND INOVATIONS". Toronto, Canada. 23-25 February 2021 pp. 497-503.
2.Nasretdinova M.T. Mukhitdinov Sh.M. Normurodov N.A. Sultonov O.R. Optimization of conservative treatment for patients with tinnitus. EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS. Abstracts of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference. 1-3 February 2021 Rome Italy. P. 114-122
3.Nasretdinova M.T. Mukhitdinov Sh.M. Normurodov N.A. Sultonov O.R. Improvement of the treatment of presbycusis. Summary of the Y International Scientific and Practical Conference on February 4-6, 2021 KYOTO 2021 science and education: problems, prospects and innovations. Kyoto, Japan. Pages 741-751.
4.Nazarova G.Kh., Islamova Z.B., Matkarimova G.M. Biology and agricultural technology of soybeans of the XXX International Scientific and Practical Conference "EUROPEAN RESEARCH", January 8, 2021, Penza, RF. 21-23 pp.
5. Nazarova G.Kh., Islamova Z.B., Matkarimova G.M. Plants dogwood (CornusMas L.) of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovative Development of Science and Education", January 12, 2021, Penza, RF 11-13 p.
6. Dzhumaniyozova F.S., Mukumov I.U., Mamurova G.N. Bulletin of Science № 5 (38) Distribution and chemical composition of ferul on the territory of the Navoi region (Uzbekistan), Togliatti 2021.
7.Khudoyberdieva G.A. Nazarova F.Sh. Dzhumanova N.E. Comparative analysis of the ecological composition of plant nematodes. Forum of young scientists №4 (56) 2021.
8.G.M. Matkarimova Morphobiological features and biochemistry of fruits CORNUS MAS L IJRESS INTERNATIONALL JOURNALL OF RESEARCH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES / JANUARY 2021
9. Akbarov A.T. Matkarimova G.M. MEDICALUSEOFREDPLANTBOTANICALCLASSIFICATIONANDMEDICINALPROPERTIES ELECTRONIC SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL PERIODIC EDITION "Economy and society" http://www.iupr.ru Issue №2 (81) part 1 (February, 2021). Website: http://www.iupr.ru © Institute of Management and Socio-Economic Development, 2021 p. 35-37
10. Matkarimova G. M. USEFUL PROPERTIES OF DOGWOOD
(CORNUS MAS L.) EPRA International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Economic Research (ARER) ISSN: 2321-7847 Impact Factor (SJIF): 7.367 Monthly Peer Reviewed & Indexed
International JournalVolume: 9 Issue: 1 January 2021Indexed By: Published By: EPRA ublishingCCLicenseJournal DOI: 10.36713 / epra0813 14-15
11. Matkarimova G.M. MEDICAL PROPERTIES OF CORNUS MAS L. ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF MODERN SCIENCE, EDUCATION AND TRAINING. FEBRUARY, 2021 -III. ISSN 2181-9750 91-94
12. Matkarimova G.M. CORNUSMASL. - POPULAR DRUG FOR FOLK MEDICINE XXI ASRDA BIOLOGYANING RIVOZHLANISH ISTIҚBOLLARI VA ULARDA INNOVATIONLARNING AҲAMIYATI Biology vauniўқitishmethodikasikafedrasipprofessoriHudarganludlangihilanov
13. Nazarova F.Sh., Nazarova G.Kh. Islamova Z.B., Biological and physicochemical properties of Agzam bentonite and its use as a source of mineral nutrition. Journal of Economics and Society № 2 (81) 2021. Institute for Management and Socio-Economic Development.
1. Aliev D., Mukhitdinov Sh., Ismoilov K., Mamurova G., Matkarimova G., Nazarova G. Fermentlar miқfaolligi bilan dorining sur rank baranglikdagi kўzilardai fodalanish faolligi bilan boғliқligi Uzbekiston Milli University magazine ilmiy. Khabarlari. 2021 3/1/1 Tabiiyfanlar TASHKENT - 2021.20 - 23 bet
2. Mukhitdinov Sh., Aliyev D., Ismoilov K., Mamurova G., Matkarimova G., Nazarova G., Bobogandova M. Koraқўl қўylar kony tarkibidagi biologist faol moddalar miқdorining makhsuldorlik kўrsatқ correlational uzbekistani bғliyliycha University. Khabarlari. 2021 3/1/1 Tabiiyfanlar TASHKENT - 2021.85 - 88 bet
3. Dzhumaeva Z.U. Samarkand sharoitida istikbolli chayotning dastlabki introduction siga oid tadkotlar Uzb. Republic of oliy va urta mahsus talim vazirligi. Namangan Davlat University. 2021 3-dream.
4. Matkarimova G.M. Botanical properties of cornus mas fbd its importance in nedicine. Ctntralasianjournaiinovations and research. August 2021 / page 8-11
5. Dzhumaeva Z.U. Samarkand vilyati sharoitida introduction siga kilinaotgan chayot sechiumedule (jasq) sw ning unuvchanligi Uzb. Res. Khorazm ma'mun academyasi ahborotnomasi 48-50 bet.
Reports and abstracts of reports at republican conferences:
1. Matkarimova G.M. KIZIL (CORNUS MAS L.) - A POPULAR DRUG OF FOLK MEDICINE URGANCH DAVLAT UNIVERSITETI TABIIY FANLAR FAKULTETI “Biologiya, ekologiya va qishloq xo'jaligi muammolarining ilmijimda majlagi 388
2. Dzhumaeva Z.U. Khaidarov Kh.K. D.O. Nazarova Dorivor chayot (sechiumedulejasqsw) ning er kurrasida tarkalishi va kovokdoshlar oilasida tutgan urni. Res. Ilmiy amaliy konferentsi. 234-236 bet. Nukus 2021 y.
Reports and abstracts of reports at international and foreign conferences:
1.N.E. Dzhumanova.F.Sh. Nazarova. Epidermal khosilalar tarkibidagi microelementlar va azkamalar bentonitidan mineral oziklanish balancing saklashda foydalanishi. Collection of abstracts of the International conference SamMI. Samarkand 6-7 May 2021
2. F.Sh. Nazarov. N.E. Dzhumanov. Bolalar soklaridagi microelementlarning tarkibi. Collection of abstracts of the SamMI International Conference. Samarkand May 6-7, 2021
4. Matkarimova G.M. CORNUS MAS L. - IS USED AS A PREVENTION OF DISEASES AND FOR IMMUNITY STRENGTHENING Samarkand State Medical
Institute MODERN MEDICINE AND PHARMACEUTICS: NEW APPROACHES AND CURRENT RESEARCH
MATERIALS of the 75th International Scientific and Practical Conference
medical students and young scientists (Samarkand, May 18, 2021) edited by J. A. RIZAEVA Samarkand-2021 Pages 53-54
5. Matkarimova G.M., Mamurova G.N. Journal of Hepato-Gastroenterology Research. №02 (1) 2021 May 18
Patents for domestic and foreign inventions:
1. Dzhumaeva Z.U, Matkarimova G.M., Dzhumaniyozova F.S. Samarkand vilyatisharoitida (Sechiumedule - chayot) ningbioecologikhusiyatlari. O'ZBEKISTON RESPUBLIKASI ELEKTRON HISOBLASH MASHINASI UCHUN DASTUR davlarreestrida 03/24/2021 da Toshkent shaxridaruxatdanutkazildi. DGU No. 2021 0482
Met. recommendation: tutorial
1. Aliyev D. Djumaeva Z. Ismoilov K. Djumaniyozova F. FARMASEVTIK BOTANIKA FANIDAN AMALIY VA LABORATORIYA MASHGULOTLARI O'ZBEKISTON RESPUBLIKASI OLIY VA O'RTA MAXSUS TA'LIM VAZIRLIGKI SamDTI Tashkent2021.
Monographs, including in: republican editions
1. N.E. Dzhumanova. F.Sh. Nazarov. BN Toshmamatov Epidermal khosilalar tarkibidagi microelementlar va azkamalar bentonitidan mineral oziklanish balancing saklashda foydalanishi. Samarkand 2021
Articles in Scopus and Web of Science: