Djurabekova Aziza Takhirovna
Head of the Department, Doctor of Medicine, Professor
|Reception hours:||Monday - Saturday, 8.00-17.00|
|Address:||1-Clinic SamMI, Ankabay str., 6|
Staff of the department
|Abdullayeva Nargiza Nurmamatovna||Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor|
|Vyazikova Natalya Feyovadorovna||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences|
|Niyozov Shuxrat Tashmirovish||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences, Responsible for spiritual and educational work|
|Utaganova Guljaxon Xolmuminovna||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences, Department Secretary.|
|Shmirina Kseniya Vlamidirovna||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences, Responsible for the magistracy|
|G’aybiev Akmal Axmadjonovich||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences.|
|Igamova Saodat Suratovna||Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences, Responsible for scientific work and work with foreign students.|
|Isanova Shoira To’lqinovna||Lecturer of the department, Responsible for work with gifted students.|
|Xamedova Farangiz Suratovna||Lecturer of the department, Responsible for working with colleges|
|Qosimov Arslonbek Ataboevich||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Amonova Zaxro Qaxxorovna||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Yusupova Nozima Nosirovna||Lecturer of the department|
|Mamurova Mavludaxon Mirxamzaevna||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Ollanova Shaxnoza Sirliboevna||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Juraeva Iroda Asatullaevna||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Eshimova Shoxshanam Kenjaboevna||Trainee teacher of the department|
|Shomurodova Dilnoza Salimovna||Part-time assistant, Lecturer of the department, candidate of medical sciences|
|Bozarova Aziza Qobildjanovna||Part-time assistant|
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Since 1933 and 1940, pedagogical activity and research work developed in accordance with the general plans of the institute. The first professor and head of the department of nervous diseases was I.Ya. Churaev, a former associate professor of the Kazan Institute for Advanced MedicalStudies, who headed the department from 25.12.1933. on 03/12/1942.
Churaev I. Ya
From April 1942 to November 1943, the department was headed by a professor at the Military Medical Academy named after V.I. CM. Kirov - S.I. Karchikyan.
Then, from November 1943 to October 1944, by appointment of the USSR Ministry of Health, the Department of Nervous Diseases was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences Sokolyanskiy G.G.
From October 1944 to November 1945, after the departure of Professor Sokolyansky, Gabrielyan M.I.
From November 1945 to September 1954, by order of the USSR Ministry of Health, the head of the department was appointed associate professor of the Leningrad Bekhterev Institute for the Study of the Brain - Kunakov K.A
Kunakov K. A
From October 1, 1954 to September 1976, the head of the department was Professor M.I. Gabrielyan.
From 1976 to 1995 - Professor M.Kh. Samibaev.
From September 1995 to June 1997, the head of the department was Professor A.M. Aslanov, and from September 1997 to September 1999, the duties of the head of the department were performed by Associate Professor N.A. Allazogly.
A. M. Aslanov
N. A. Allazog'li
From September 1999 to September 2004, the head of the department was Professor A.M. Mamadaliev.
Mamadaliyev A. M
Since September 2004, Djurabekova Aziza received approval for the position of head of the department.
Teaching is conducted to students of medical, pediatric, medical and pedagogical, dental faculties, faculty of medical prevention, nurses of higher qualifications and foreign students in Uzbek, Russian and English.
Since 2006, the department has opened a magistracy in training residents in neurology, since 2009 in pediatric neurology. One of the master's theses received the Republican Prize. For many years, has been trained with clinical residents.
The department has trained 24 candidates of medical sciences (including 3 PhD), 9 doctors of medical sciences. Over the past 5 years, defended works at the department. The staff of the department carry out a great educational and methodological work. In 2020, a platform for distance learning of students in Uzbek (Latin alphabet), Russian and English (for foreign students) was created. Video lectures on all topics have been prepared. The department constantly works with gifted students, the results of which are reflected in reports and abstracts of republican and international conferences, where students deservedly receive diplomas every year. Also, students participate in the Republican Olympiads and take honorary places.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK.
The beginning of the 2019-2020 academic year was opened by the head of the department, professor Djurabekova A.T. The staff of the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, 4th year students, clinical residents and masters participated.
Educutaional and methodological work
1. Diagnostics and treatment of neurotic disorders in patients with chronic joint diseases Monograph Pardaev S.N.
2. Natal cervico-spondylogenic lesions in children Monograph Utaganova G.Kh.
3. Clinical features of lesions of the nervous system in pregnant women with preeclampsia and ways of their correction Monograph Shomurodova D.S.
4. Bolalarda polyradiculoneuritlarning kechish ҳusiyatlari wa davolash tactikasi Monograph Gaybiev A.A.
5. Prevention of hereditary diseases of the nervous system Study guide Shmyrina K.V.
6. Clinical and neurological symptoms and nursing care for lesions of the nervous system in pregnant women with preeclampsia Study guide Shomurodova D.S.
7. Fundamentals of diagnostics and care of children of the first year of life with PPNS Study guide Djurabekova A.T.
8. Algorithm for the management of newborns with perinatal lesions of the nervous system Guidelines Igamova S.S., Djurabekova A.T., Shomurodova D.S.
The department has trained 24 candidates of medical sciences (including 3 PhD), 9 doctors of medical sciences. Over the past 5 years, defended works at the department:
1) Abdullaeva Nargiza Nurmamatovna, MD. "Epileptic paroxysms and epilepsy in old age" 2016
2) Shomuradova Dilnoza Salimovna PhD "Clinical features of lesions of the nervous system in pregnant women with preeclampsia and ways of their correction" 2019
3) Gaybiev Akmal Akhmadzhanovich PhD "Bolalardagi utkir polyradiculonevritlard kuzatiladigan immunologic kkrsatkichlar tahlili va tomillashtirilgan davosi" 2019
4) Igamova Saodat Suryatovna PhD "Comprehensive assessment of therapeutic, diagnostic and rehabilitation tactics of children with perinatal lesions of the central nervous system" 2020
At the moment, the department is carrying out the following work: 1) Dyscirculatory encephalopathy due to arterial hypotension (Mamurova M.M.), 2) Clinical-epidemiological, paraclinical and morphofunctional characteristics and prognostic criteria of encephalitis complications in children ( Niyazov, Sh. 3) Peculiarities of diagnosis and clinical picture of post-traumatic epilepsy against the background of concomitant somatic diseases (Kasimov A.A.) 4) Clinical, neurological and autonomic dysfunctions in adolescents with metabolic syndrome (Isanova Sh.T.)