Khusanov Erkin Uktamovich
Head of the Department of Human Anatomy and Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
|Time of receipt:||Monday - Saturday at 15:00|
|Address:||Samarqand shaxri, Onqabay koʼchasi 6-uy|
Staff of the Department of Human Anatomy and and Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy Samarkand State Medical Institute:
|Ortik Ismailovich Ismailov||Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor|
|Abdumalik Rasulovich Mamataliyev||Candidate of Medical Sciences, Senior Lecturer|
|Baxtiyor Norbekovich Toshmamatov||Assistant|
|Zafar Mamurqulovich Maxramqulov||Assistant|
|Zafar Mamadiyevich Raxmonov||Assistant|
|Sherali Oblaqulovich Korjavov||Assistant|
|Malika Ilxomovna Kamolova||Assistant|
|Aziza Shavqiddinovna Yo’ldasheva||Assistant|
|Ziyodulla Erkinovich Xidirov||Assistant|
|Zafar Abduraimovich Abduraimov||Assistant|
|Zafar Mustafoevich Mustafoev||Assistant|
|Sanjar Sadinovich Usanov||Assistant|
|Antonina Amurovna Kim||Assistant|
|Latofat Murodullaevna Qurbonova||Assistant|
|Dilorom Abdullaevna Raximova||Head of Cabinet|
RIEF HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN ANATOMY AND OSTA
In 1930 prof. Lepiksin A.A. (1930-1931), through extensive organizational work, founded the Department of Human Anatomy. From 1932 to 1948 the department was headed by B.G. Turkevich. From 1948 to 1964, the department was headed by a scientist who served in the UZSSR M.N. Kholkoziev.From 1964 to 1990, the department was headed by Professor Ibadov N.A. From 1970 to 1972 the department was headed by the Honored Health Worker of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Assoc. Salakhitdinova R. From January to June 2004, Shodiev E.T. headed the department. One Ph.D. thesis was defended under his supervision. From 1990 to 2012, the department was headed by Professor Ten S.A. Under his leadership, 9 candidate and 5 doctoral dissertations were defended. From February 2012 to December 2012, the department was headed by Assistant Professor Y.I. Zhakeshov. From December 2012 to January 16, 2013, the department was temporarily headed by Associate Professor Khusanov E.U. From January 16, 2013 to September 2014, associate professor K.A. Agzamov headed the department. From September 2014 to the present day, the department is headed by Associate Professor Husanov E.U. Since 1930, 9 doctoral and 25 candidate dissertations have been defended.The department teaches students of I-II courses of medical, preventive medical, pediatric, dental, medical and pedagogical, medical and biological faculties, as well as students of the I course of pharmacy and VSD.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
According to the plan developed jointly with the Vice-Rector for Youth Affairs and the Center for Spirituality and Education of the Institute, professors and teachers of the department carry out spiritual and educational work with students and groups. Every Thursday, according to the approved plan, as well as based on information from the press, at 8:30 am on the instructions of the Center for Spirituality and Education with the participation of staff and students of the department, spirituality lessons are held. In parallel with this, excursions with students to the historical monuments of our city are organized. The department has a corner of spirituality and enlightenment.
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
In the 2020-2021 academic year, from September, the department will train students of the I-II courses of the faculties of medical, therapeutic and prophylactic, pediatric, dental, therapeutic and pedagogical, medical biology and the I-course of pharmacy and OMH. In the first semester, students of the first year of study of the musculoskeletal system and pass the current and module 1 assessments. Second-year students study the peripheral nervous system, cardiovascular system and pass the current and 3rd modules.
During 2 semesters, 1st year students study internal organs, central nervous system and sensory organs, and at the end of the semester they pass module 2.
During the academic year, the Faculty of Medicine, Medical Prevention, Medical Pedagogy and Pediatrics will conduct 218 hours of practical training in each study group. Independent work - 126 hours. Lectures are designed for 2 hours for students of both courses. The total lecture duration is 46 hours. 180 hours of practical training at the Faculty of Dentistry. Independent work - 72 hours. 18 hours of lectures. Practice of the Faculty of Pharmacy - 26 hours. Independent work - 20 hours. Lecture - 14 hours. OMX Teachers' Practice - 60 hours. Independent work - 42 hours. Lectures - 24 hours.
Information about office work in the department
1. Lectures in a modular system, 2 hours per stream.
2. Practical lessons for 3 hours once a week.
3. Independent work of students every day from 16 to 18 hours. Duty teacher.
4. Research work of students - 100% of students participate.
Independent work of students at the department
Independent work of students at the department is carried out in accordance with the Standard Regulations approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of September 17, 2011 No. 392. The Department of Human Anatomy is an integral part of the student's independent work plan for the study of a subject, which is provided from the point of view of methodological and information resources, and its implementation is controlled by the rating system. At the end of the semester, the student's grades for independent work are recorded in the group's rating book along with the student's grades in the class.
Types of students' independent work at the Department of Human Anatomy:
1. Teaching using anatomical specimens and visual aids.
2. Preparation of wet preparations.
3. Writing an essay using data from the Internet.
4. Preparation of spreadsheets on new topics via the Internet.
5. Develop interactive science games.
6. Create crosswords.
7. Provide training on the topic.
Assessment of student knowledge, student attendance, and subject performance data
Monitoring and assessment of students 'knowledge in the field of human anatomy by Order of the OUMTV Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 25, 2010 No. 333 with amendments and additions "Regulation on the rating of monitoring and assessment of students' knowledge in higher educational institutions." According to the order of the rector of the institute dated September 12, 2013 No. 43 "On the organization of training at the institute on a modular system", December 19, 2013 "On the organization of training at the institute moodle.sammi.uz ishda 951 / U on the organization of an internal corporate e-learning system, as well as the protocol of the Academic Council of SamDMI, approved by protocol No. 9 of June 15, 2016 "On the organization of the educational process in the credit-module system" Recommendations for the assessment and control of knowledge ", and is carried out as follows.
The procedure for assessing the educational process of students
Assessment is one of the stages of completion of the student's educational process and shows his level of proficiency in the educational process. The assessment process is determined by the results of oral questions, tests, written work, practical skills.
Assessment according to the modular system is based on the sum of the results of the current training process and the results of the final modular control according to the traditional 4-point system.
YAN is carried out and evaluated on the basis of a schedule drawn up by the dean of the faculty in the presence of deputy deans, using IOM tests on the computers of the Institute's IRC.
Head of the Department, Associate Professor Khusanov E.O. fixed. The department maintains a notebook of each other with attendance, open lectures and attendance plans and results. The meetings of the department are held twice a month according to the plan and are recorded in the minutes of the meeting.
In total, the department has 15 employees, including 2 candidates of sciences, associate professors, 1 candidate of sciences, senior lecturer, 12 teaching assistants. Of these, 2 defended doctoral and 6 doctoral dissertations.
The direction of the department's research work: "Age morphology and reactive changes in the internal organs of laboratory animals under the influence of chemicals."
List of published monographs, textbooks, teaching aids, collections of scientific papers, reference books, dictionaries, scientific articles, scientific theses:
1. Ismoilov O.I., Gabchenko A.K. Morphofunctional structure of the arterial tract Monograph
2. Dehqonov T.D., Husanov E.O’, Raxmonov Z.M. Ontogeny and reactive changes in the neuroendocrine system of the ileum. Monograph
3. Teshayev Sh. J., Husanov E.O’, Ortiqbayeva N.T. Tayanch – harakat a’zolarining vazifaviy anatomiyasi Tutorial
4. Husanov E.O’, Mamataliyev A.R., Korjavov Sh.O. Bosh va bo’yin sohalarining topografik anatomiyasi va operativ xirurgiyasi Tutorial
5. Raxmonov Z.M., Oripov F.S. Gross and Microscopic Anatomy of the Vater Papilla (Hepatopancreatic Ampulla) in Animals with and without Gall Bladder.// American Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 26.01.2020, 10(1), Стр. 55-58 Research Article
6. Korzhavov Sh.O.,Mamataliev A.R. The relevance of forensic age determination in the practice of a morphologist. // Proceedings of the XXII International Scientific and Practical Conference International Trends in Science and Technology Vol.2, February 28, 2020, Warsaw, Poland, Стр. 38-41 Research Article
7. Islamov Sh.E., Kamalova M.I. Foernsic evaluation of A Thermal Injury.// International Journal of Bio-Science amd Bio-Technology, Vol. 12, Issue -03, March 2020, P. 96-99 Research Article
8. Mustafoyev Z.M. Comparison of OpenMP and Pthread in Cluster system.//International Trends in Science and Technology Vol.1, April 30, 2020, Warsaw, Poland, Стр. 10-14 Research Article
9. Khusanov E.U., Yuldasheva A.Sh. Performance analysis of Merge sort algorithm using MPI and OpenMP.//International Trends in Science and Technology Vol.1, April 30, 2020, Warsaw, Poland, Стр. 14-17 Research Article
10. Ismoilov O.I.,Mamataliev A.R. Влияние марганца на рост и развитие растений под влиянием фтористых соединений; International Trends in Science and Technology Vol.1, April 30, 2020, Warsaw, Poland, Стр. 46-51 Research Article
11. Toshmamatov B.N., Korzhavov Sh.O. Use Of Bentolite Of The Azkamar Deposit For Mineral Nutrition.// International Journal of Research, Volume 07 Issue 04, April 2020, Стр. 596-604 Research Article
12. Korzhavov Sh.O., Mamataliev A.R. Антропометрические показатели физического развития у детей до 5 лет в Самаркандской области. // Scientific Research in XXI Centure, Ottawa, Canada, 16-18 may, 2020, Стр. 250-258 Research Article
13. Toshmamatov B.N., Sultanbaev Sh.A. Morphofunctional features of the organism, regenerative potential of the skin and ways of their correction in white rats of the final period of ontogenesis. Proceedings of the 15th Republican Multidisciplinary Scientific Remote Online Conference on "Scientific and Practical Research in Uzbekistan", Part 11, Tashkent, 30.04.2020. Str. 84 Thesis