Shavazi Nurali Mamedovich
Head of the Department of Pediatrics №1, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, Dean of the faculty of pharmacy
Employees of the Department
|Shavazi Nurali Mamedovich||Head of the Department|
|Rustamov M. R.||Professor of the Department|
|Zakirova B.I.||associate Professor of the Department|
|Ataeva M. S.||Senior lecturer|
|Lim M.V.||PhD assistant|
|Kardjavova G.A.||Assistant Professor|
|Allanazarov A. B.||Assistant|
The Department of Pediatrics No. 1 is located on the basis of two departments of emergency Pediatrics of the Samarkand branch of the Republican scientific center for emergency medical care.
Scientific activity of the Department is carried out in the following areas:
- Current problems of bronchopulmonary pathology in children.
- Current problems of gastroduodenal pathology in children.
- Problems of pathology of the Central nervous system in children.
Special attention for many years has traditionally been paid to Pediatrics, emergency conditions in childhood, and the impact of these pathologies on the further development of the child.
The Department employs: 2 professors, 1 associate Professor, 1 senior teacher, 1 PhD assistant and 4 assistants.
1. The head of the Department is Professor N. M. Shavazi.
2. Professor of the Department - Rustamov M. R.
3. Associate Professor of the Department-Zakirova B. I.
4. Senior teacher-Ataeva M. S.
5. Assistants: PhD Lim M. V., Ibragimova M. F., Gaibullaev J. S., Karganova G. A., A. B. Allanazarov
THE HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department was established in 1979, was located on the basis of the children's Department of the regional hospital and the head of the Department was appointed Professor A. Khamraev.
In 1994, Professor M. R. Rustamov was appointed head of the Department of hospital Pediatrics of the Samarkand state medical Institute.
In 2016, Professor N. M. Shavazi was appointed head of the Department of hospital Pediatrics of the Samarkand state medical Institute.
Currently, 2 professors, 1 associate Professor, 1 senior teacher, 1 PhD assistant and 4 assistants conduct scientific, pedagogical and therapeutic work at the Department of Pediatrics No. 1PhD.
The staff of the Department at a high professional level conducts educational and pedagogical, research, medical and diagnostic, spiritual and educational and patronage work. Currently, the Department trains students of the 6th year of the pediatric faculty in the subjects "hospital Pediatrics and alternative medicine", "Emergency Pediatrics", "Polyclinic Pediatrics". In accordance with the standard and working programs of subjects, the staff of the Department has developed and published all the topics of lectures, seminars and materials for independent work of students in the form of educational and methodological recommendations and manuals approved by the Ministry of health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The library Fund of the Department has a large number of textbooks, textbooks, monographs and journals on Pediatrics and their electronic versions.
During the period from the day of organization of the departmentsto the present, the staff of the Department has successfully defended 10 doctoral and 25 PhD theses.
The staff of the Department also conducts therapeutic work: daily rounds, consultations and curations of sick children with students in emergency Pediatrics, pediatric intensive care and other departments of the center.
The staff of the Department organizes and actively participates in conducting clinical and clinical-anatomical conferences.The bodies of practical health care of the city of Samarkand and districts of the region are provided with Advisory and methodological assistance, visits to hospitals, polyclinics are made through the line of patronage and sanitary aviation.
The Department's assistants are also doctors of emergency Pediatrics departments.
It should be noted that all departments of the pediatric direction of the Samarkand State medical Institute were formed and founded by employees of the Department of Pediatrics No. 1.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK
One of the main activities of the Department's staff is the formation of high moral values among students, fostering interest in professional activities, the need for a healthy lifestyle, attracting students to cultural events of the Institute. To implement these tasks, the Department's staff conducts curatorial work with students of the stream or 1-2 academic groups of the 6th year of the faculty of Pediatrics in accordance with the approved plan.
With each new arrival at the Department, the staff of the Department on the first day conducts a lot of educational work on ethics and deontology, the first lecture is also devoted to the issues of deontology in Pediatrics.
Under the guidance of curators, students actively participate in public events, organize cultural leisure, visit historical monuments and sights of Samarkand, theaters, museums and concerts.
Much attention is paid to physical education and sports. Students attend sports sections in swimming, tennis, chess, football, basketball, volleyball, national wrestling, martial arts, athletics, which operate on the basis of the sports complex of the Institute. They actively participate in both regional and National sports competitions.
At the Department, spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan, according to which every Thursday the staff of the Department begin classes by reviewing the materials of the "Information hour", dedicated to topical issues and decisions - presidential Decrees, Ministry of education, historical dates, national holidays, sports competitions, etc.
Each curator has his own work plan, on the basis of which he conducts various events with the curatorial group. Each curator has data about each student, their parents, and their daily routine. The Department has albums and CDs that reflect some memorable moments of the events held. Curators of groups together with students regularly attend meetings with the staff of the Dean's office.
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODICAL WORK
Educational and methodological work at the Department is organized in accordance with educational legal documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "on education" (29 August 1997).
2. The national training programme (29 August 1997).
3. "Regulations on higher education" approved by the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation. From 9.01.2003 g
4. State educational standard in the direction 5510200 "Pediatrics".
5. Educational plans for the educational direction "Pediatrics", approved by the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
6. Standard and working programs on subjects.
7. "The regulation on rating system monitoring and evaluation of students 'knowledge" approved by order Minsap No. 204 of 2009 with the amendments on the basis of the order Minsap No. 333 of 2010.
8. Order of the rector of Sammi No. 43 dated September 12, 2013 "on the organization of the educational process in the Institute on the modular training system".
9. Order of the rector of Sammi No. 951 / U dated December 19, 2013 "on the organization of the educational process in the Institute in the electronic learning system moodle.sammi.uz intranet".
10. Protocol Of the academic Council of Sammi No. 9 dated June 15, 2016 "Recommendations for evaluating and monitoring the educational activities of students in the credit-modular system of educational process organization".