Tuxtarov Bakhrom Eshnazarovich
Doctor Of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
|Reception hours:||Monday–Saturday hours 16:00|
|Address:||Department address:Yusuf Khos Hojib street -90|
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
|Name and Surname||Status|
|To’xtarov Baxrom Eshnazarovich||D.M. Associate professor|
|Fayziboyev Pirmamat Normamatovich||M.D. Associate professor|
|Naimova Zaynab Sattorovna||Senior teacher|
|Baratova Ra’no Shomuratova||assistant|
|Bulyayev Zakir Karimovich||assistant|
|Hidirov Ne’mat Chorshanbiyevich||assistant intern|
|Qurbonava Hurliman Amangeldievna||assistant|
|Gapparova Guli Normuminovna||assistant intern|
|Abdumuminova Ra’no Norbuvaevna||assistant intern|
|Rahimova Durdona Juraqulovna||assistant intern|
|Maxmanazarov G’afur Axnazarovich||assistant intern|
|Ziyoyeva Gulruh Pultovnazаvna||assistant intern|
THE HISTORY OF DEPARTMENT
The history of "General hygiene and ecology" course is began to work with the organization of hygienic environmental profile departments from the academic year of 1932-1933. At first the department of general hygiene was organized and professor S.D. Bautin was a head of this department between 1932-1940 y. Initially, the teaching staffs of the department, which consists of two people - the head was S.D. Bautin and assistant A.P.Zorin. Then, sanitary doctor I.N. Eremenko joined to the team as an assistant till the beginning of the second world war. In 1938 year Candidate of medical sciences A.T. Shevchenko who initially was accepted for the assistant postion, became an assosiate professor in 1941 y. And between 1942 – 1944 years worked as a professor of the department.
1. S.D. Bautin: The first head of the hygiene department of Samarkand State Medical Institute (1931-1940). Conduct many researches in organization of sanitary-hygiene in Samargand Region.
2. Batusov N.K: The head of department of Samarkand State Medical Institute (1946-1950.
3. Shevchenko Antonina Timofeyevna: Assosiate professor and the head of general hygiene department of Samarkand State Medical Institute between 1939 and 1975 (36-years)
4. Makeyeva Lyudmila Vasilyevna: Assosiate professor and the head of general hygiene department of Samarkand State Medical Institute between 1946-1983 years assistent, associateprofessor and the head of department.
5. Victor Ivanovich Krivoruchko: the head of general hygiene department of Samarkand State Medical Institute between 1983-1990 years. The deputy of supreme council of the republic of Uzbekistan.
6. Rakhimov Akhror Haydarovich: The head of General hyguene and ecology department between 1990-1993 years.
7. Oblokulov UrokOblokulovich: The head of the General hyguene and Ecology courses (the department) 1993-2010 y.
8.Kushmurodov Yormon Kholmonovich: Social Helath and General Hygiene department between 2010-2020 y.
9.Aminov Zafar Zoirovich: The head of Social health and general hygiene department between 2013-2020.
In addition, there are many staffs who worked in the general hygiene and ecology department: A. K. Gutkeevich, A.V. Alekseeva, P.M. Lerner, A.G. Sarukhanova, Yu.M. Asherov, L. F. Shashkina, V. A. Aleksandrova, A. H. Hamrayev, A.N. Samsonov, A. O. Ospanov, Z. H. Khanimov, M. A. Zayniddinov, Bakhodirov, N.N. Dyukova, S.T. Kurbonava, A. M. Chernekh, ,
S.M. Murodosimov associate professor, M.D. Bahriddinova M. A., Assistants G. K. Ten, Rajabov Sh.Sh., M.B. Mallaeva, A. D. Kovalenko.
SPIRITUALITY AND ENLIGHTENMENT COURSE
May 15 dedicated to “the international climate day”
“September 16 “protection of the ozone layer on the whole world” dedicated educational seminar
March 21 Department’s member on “Navruz” holiday
Visit to student’s accommodation after class “Spirituality and Enlightenment” course
1.“The basis of dietology” textbook .Authors: Khudoyberganov A.S, J.A.Rhizayev, Tukhtarov B.E.
2. Fundamentals of Dental Management and Economics. Manual book. 2020 . Rizayev J.A., Mamatkulov B.M., Nigmatov R.N., Mirvarisova L.T., Nurmamatova K.CH.
3. The basic of medical statistics. Manual bok 2020. Rizayev J.A., Nurmamatova K.Ch.
4. “Management in dentistry” textbook
Authors: B.E.Tukhtarov, J.A. Nurmamatov K. CH.
5. “Management in dentistry” B.E.Tukhtarov, J.A.Rhizayev, Nurmamatova K.Ch.
6. “Medical Statistics”educational methodology’.
Authors: Tukhtarov B.E, J.A.Rhizayev, Nurmamatov K. CH.
7. Fundamentals of management and Economics of dentistry. Textbook. 2020 J. A. Rizaev., B. M. Mamatkulov., R. N. Nigmatov., B. E. Tukhtarov., L.T Mirvarisova., K. CH. Nurmamatova.
8. “Hygienic assessment of nutritic-biological value of vegetables and field products on the transportation through the railway” Monographs
Authors: Fayziboyev P.N, Tukhtarov B.E.
9. “The hygienic importance of vegetables and field products in NASSR system” educational-methodical textbook.
Authors: Fayziboyev P.N, Tukhtarov B.E, Baratova R. Sh.
8. “Hygienic assessment of lightining of medical and preventive institution” textbook
Authors:Tukhtarov B. E, Abdumuminova R. N, Baratova R. Sh.
9. “The importance of water supply in medical and preventive institution”. Manual book.
Authors:Tukhtarov B. E, Baratova Sh. R, Gapparova G.N.
10. Hygiene.Practical skills in the subject of medical ecology.
Authors: Aminov Z. Z, Naimova Z.S, Kurbonova H.A.
11. “Practical novels on the subject of hygiene and medical ecology”
Authors: Aminov Z. Z, Naimova Z.S, KurbonovaH.A.
12. Methods for assessing the functional state and mental performance of children and adolescents. determining the functional readiness of 6-year-old children to enter school –an educational guide. Tukhtarov B.E., Naimova Z.S., Kurbanova H.A.
13. The importance of rational water supply in medical and preventive institutions. Hygienic requirements for the quality of drinking water - Manual book. Tukhtarov B.E., Naimova Z.S., Qurbanova
14. Evaluation of the suitability of fast-digestible food products (on the example of milk). Naimova Z.S
15. General hygiene, ecology, hygiene of children and adolescents, situational tests from the subject of military hygiene. Naimova Z. C.
16. Nursing care in patients with rabies from external infections - educational methodological recommendation. For students of medical colleges. Naimova Z.S., Tajibayev Y.Q., Xusenova F. M.
17. Nursing care in patients with sibirian ulcer from external infections - educational methodological recommendation. For students of medical colleges. Naimova Z.S., Tajibayev Y.Q., Xusenova F. M.
18. Nursing care in patients with parasitic infections - educational methodological recommendation. For students of medical colleges. Naimova Z.S., Tajibayev Y.Q., Xusenova F. M.
19. General principles of Pharmacy hygiene. Illumination in chemical-pharmaceutical enterprises. Educational methodical guide for students of the Faculty of Pharmacy. Tukhtarov B.E., Naimova Z.S., Kurbanova H.A.
Hygienic evaluation of the effect of microclimate indicators on heat exchange-determination of air humidity by Asstman psychrometer. Senior teacher Naimova Z.S. with students.
Assistant Baratova R.Sh. Sanitary-chemical testing of water with students.
Student is taking a sample from bread by Djuravlyov knife to assess cavernas.
Assistant Baratova R.Sh is explaining the detecting of air pollution
Senior teacher Naimova Z.S. with the students, assessing the amount of phenol, formaldehyde in the footwear.
Employees of department are carrying out scientific research on the theme: “environmental pollution, impact on the physical development of children and adolescents”, “the role of the NASSR in the production of confectionery products in the Republic of Uzbekistan”. Assistant Gapparova G.N."Hyperuricemia in children with diabetes mellitus." Assistant Kurbanova Kh.A. “Hygienic assessment of the nutritional status of preschool children with iron deficiency anemia”. Makhmanazarov Gafur “Hygienic assessment of health status of physicians with different speciality” and Ziyoyeva Gulrukh “Hygienic assessment of environmental harm on the development of oncological diseases in female reproductive system” are working on those dissertations.