Ashirov Zahid Fayazjanovich
Head of department
|Time of receipt:||Monday-Saturday: 8: 00-15: 00|
str., Samarkand, Termez
|Abdullaev Davlat Mukumovich||associate Professor, PhD|
|Narzikulov Rustam Mardonovich||associate Professor, PhD|
|Toshev Sukhrob Uktamjon ugli||Teacher|
|Baratova Mavjuda Rahimovna||Teacher|
|Islamov Nurali Hikmatovich||Teacher|
|Shavkat Akhmedov Kurbonaliyevich||Teacher|
|Oripov Rustam Anvarovich||Teacher|
|Salamova Lola Abdurahimovna||Teacher|
|Abdullayev Hasan Davlatovich||Teacher|
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
In Uzbekistan, dermatovenerology began to actively develop from 1925-1926, especially in the post-war years. The outstanding representatives of the scientists of that time were: prof. Kartamyshiev A.I., Bozorov M.V., Pototskiy I.I., Akovbyan A.A. And etc.
The first Uzbek Scientist - dermatovenerologist was Professor K.S. Suleymanov. In 1944 he successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis. Professor Mirakhmedov U.M. For a long time he headed the republican dermatovenerological service. He studied the effect of durant drugs of the penicillin series on the course of syphilis, applied the RIT reaction in practice. Professor R.A. Kapkaev Studied diagnostics, treatment and prevention of photodermatosis in Central Asia. The study of skin and venereal diseases in the Samarkand region is associated with the opening of the medical institute.
In 1920, at the Faculty of Medicine of the Central Asian University, Associate Professor K.A. Dyakov became the founder of the Department of Dermatovenereology. In 1911 K.A. Dyakov defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic 'Excretion of mercury through the kidneys in the treatment of syphilis.' The scientist invented the “K” soap against scabies, which was successfully used during the Second World War. Under the guidance of prof. K.A. Dyakov in 1945 ass. Zotova ME defended her thesis on the topic 'Excretion of salicyl mercury through the kidneys in the treatment of syphilis.' In 1946, ass. Berdnikova M.D. She defended her Ph.D. thesis on the topic 'Effects of silkworm waste products on the skin.' In 1958, graduate student H.H. Khodjaev defended his Ph.D. thesis on 'Treatment of neurodermatosis with the lagochilus plant.' In 1963, assistant Tesalov O.T. Defended her thesis on the topic “Treatment of neurodermatosis with drugs acting on the central nervous system.
Since 1959, the first Uzbek scientist dermatovenerologist K.S. Suleimanov, he pays special attention to the training of local dermatovenerologists, becomes the scientific director of many graduate students. In 1967, K.S. Suleymanov defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic 'Etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and secondary prevention of lupus erythematosus.' In 1970 he published a monograph on the topic 'Lupus erythematosus'. Under the guidance of prof. K.S. Sulaimonova ass. IN AND. Kazakova in 1968 defended her thesis on the topic 'Etiopathogenesis, pathogenetic treatment of vitiligo' in 1975, postgraduate student Kh.Sh. Shodiev defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic: 'Assessment of the pathogenetic treatment of vitiligo and its secondary prevention.'
From 1973 to 1983, the department was headed by Professor F.I. Ibragimov Under his leadership, Associate Professor Kh.Sh. Shadiev continued his scientific work on his doctoral dissertation, ass. A.A. Rustamov and O.K. Zhuraeva develops the topic of pathogenetic treatment of vitiligo. They study some of the enzymatic features of the liver function.
In 1983 to 2001, the department was headed by Professor Kh.I. Shadyev, Professor Kh.Sh. Shadyev was born on June 19, 1944 in the Kushrabat district of the Samarkand region. In 1962, he entered the medical faculty of SamMI, graduated with honors and entered the clinical residency at the Department of Skin and Venereal Diseases. In 1969 he entered graduate school. Under the guidance of prof. K.S. Suleymanov in 1975, he defended his Ph.D. thesis. During the management of prof. H.Sh. Shadyev was constant
Participant of scientific and practical conferences of the near and far abroad. In 1980 he won a bronze medal at VDNKh for his research work 'Treatment and prevention of allergic dermatoses.'
In 1991 H.Sh. Shadyev successfully defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: 'Etiopathogenesis, clinic, treatment and prevention of allergic dermatoses in leather workers and karakul breeders.'
2001-2020 The department was headed by Abdullaev Davlat Mukumovich. Was born on September 3, 1958 in the city of Samarkand in a prosperous family. In 1975 he entered the medical faculty of SamMI and in 1981 successfully graduated from it. In 1081, he was sent as an intern for 2 years to the Scientific Research Institute of Immunology in Moscow. Until 1983-1989 he worked as an average scientist at the SamMI MITL. 1990 Scientific Research Institute.
Immunology of the city of Moscow defended his Ph.D. thesis and was hired at the Department of Skin and Venereal Diseases of the Samarkand Region. 1991-1999 he worked as an assistant at the Department of Skin and Venereal Diseases, 1998 began working as an associate professor of the department. Since 2001 the head of the department has been working. Department. In his scientific activities he published 18 scientific articles, 2 educational and methodological manuals.
From 2020 to the present day, the Department of Dermatovenereology is headed by Ashirov Zakhid Fayazzhonovich. 2009-2011 Graduated from the clinical residency of the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Dermatovenereology and Cosmetology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. From 2017 to the present day he has been working as the chief physician of the Samarkand Regional Dermatovenerologic Dispensary.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK;
Works on the clergy and enlightenment. A work plan for the clergy and enlightenment was drawn up at the department and approved by the department for clergy and enlightenment at the beginning of the year. Every week on Tuesday, according to interdepartmental instructions, our employees of the department are actively involved and students conduct hours 'Clergy and Enlightenment' of the instructions given. These lectures were borrowed from the newspapers Narodnoye Slovo, Turkestan and Zaravshan.
In the current academic year, opinions were highlighted on the topic 'Constitution Day of Uzbekistan, elections, two-chamber parliamentary elections, regional extremism, the year of sponsors and doctors', and recorded in the notebook of the department's meetings. There is a clergy and enlightenment room at the department, corners and stands have been made. The curatorial groups record the meetings in a notebook. Conversations are held with students living in dormitories on a schedule.
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
ECurrently, students of the 4th year of medical, pediatric, dental, preventive medicine, medical and pedagogical faculty, as well as students from Korea on the subject of "dermatovenerology"are engaged in the Department. In addition, 4 master's degree residents and 16 clinical residents are trained.
On the created computer platform, practical and theoretical classes are held at the Department. Classes are held in full compliance with state requirements. The educational process is carried out with full use of modern technologies available in all departments of the regional kozhvenerologicheskogo dispensary.
During a cycle of dermatology and venereology was established all the necessary conditions to ensure that the students acquire in-depth knowledge. In particular, special attention was paid to the implementation of students ' practical skills necessary for training General practitioners - working in dressings, participating in night shifts 1-2 times, and more. The evaluation criteria are determined in stages, indicating the purpose of the practical skill, instructions, and execution techniques.
Over the past 5 years, teachers of the Department have published the following teaching AIDS:
Terining zamburugli kasalliklari / / methodological manuals for master's degree residents, clinical residents and senior students of medical Universities. Samarkand, 2016,
Terining yiringli kasalliklari / / methodological manuals for master's degree residents, clinical residents and senior students of medical Universities. Samarkand, 2016,
Umumiy dermatology / / methodological manuals for master's degree residents, clinical residents and senior students of medical Universities. Samarkand, 2016.
In 2021, the department has 12 employees. 2 Associate Professors, Candidate of Medical Sciences; 4 assistants work on the approval of PhD topics. The scientific potential of the department is 16.7%.
The department pays special attention to research work, and our young scientists are taking further steps to carry out research work. Department assistants publish their articles and abstracts in OAK, Google scholar and Scopus journals and are awarded certificates and diplomas. In 2021, 45 articles, of which in the republic (OAK): in journals — 3, abroad 23, in foreign (OAK) journals — 9 included in the Scopus and Web of Science base-3, and 7 abstracts.
1. Experience of using itrocanazole in the treatment of vulvavaginal candidiasis. Printed Problems of Biology and Medicine Scientific journal on theoretical problems of biology and medicine. January 21, 2021 No. 1.1 (126) pp. 51,52,53,54 6 Akhmedov Sh.K. Samandarov N.V. Sharipov Sh.Sh.
2. Metabolic nephropathy in young children with pneumonia Printed Problems of Biology and Medicine Scientific journal on theoretical problems of biology and medicine. January 21, 2021 No. 1.1 (126) pp. 362-364 4 Akhmedova M.M. Abdullaev D.M. Ayudullaev Kh.D.
3. Peculiarities of the course of cantactic allergic dermatitis. Printed Problems of Biology and Medicine Scientific journal on theoretical problems of biology and medicine. January 21, 2021 No. 1.1 (126) 1 Toshev S.U. Ashiroa Z.F. Abdullaev Kh.D.
4. The incidence of cutaneous leishmaniasis among the population of Uzbekistan. Printed Problems of Biology and Medicine Scientific journal on theoretical problems of biology and medicine. January 21, 2021 № 1.1 (126) 2 Suvankulov U.T. Ashiroa Z.F. Abdullaev D.M. Toshev S.U. Abdullaev Kh.D.
5. Experience of the Combination of Tiflox and Immunomax in the Treatment of Trichomoniasis Combined with a Bacterial Process Printed nnals of R.S.C.B., ISSN: 1583-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 3, 2021, Pages. 2376 - 2380 Received February 16, 2021; Accepted 08 March 2021 5 Axmedov Sh K Narzikulov R M Xaydarov MM. Oripov Rustam Anvarovich. Turaev HN Begnaeva MU
6. Medical and Organizational Measures to Improve the Provision of Medical Care in the Dermatovenerology Profile Printed Int J Cur Res Rev | Vol 12 • Issue 24 • December 2020 5 Rizaev JA1, Ashirov ZF2, Toshev SU3, Islamov NH3, Salamova LA3, Baratova MR
7. QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF MEDICAL CARE IN THE DERMATOVENEROLOGICAL SERVICE BASED ON RATIONAL PLANNING OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES OF DERMATOVENEROLOGISTS Printed European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 Volume 07, Issue 02, 2020 5 Rizaev J. A., Ashirov Z.
8. Organizational And Methodological Work As A Mechanism For Improving The Management Of Dermatovenereological Services Printed European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 Volume 07, Issue 03, 2020 5 Rizaev J. A.1, Ashirov Z. F.
9. ANALYSIS OF THE SELECTION OF THE COVERING MATERIAL FOR THE TREATMENT OF THERMAL BURN OF THE SKIN Printed European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 Volume 08, Issue 03, 2021 6 Baykulov Azim1 *, Abdullayev Davlat2, Narzikulov Rustam2, Oripov Rustam2, Yermanov Rustam3, Mamirov Vasliddin4, Islamov Nurali2
10. EFFECT OF TRACE ELEMENT STATUS ON ATOPIC DERMATITIS Printed Vol. 1 No. 02 (2021): wos Web of Scientist: International Research Journal 5-10 6 Baratova M. R. Islamov N. Kh. Toshev F. Kh. Tukhtamurodov O. Yu Mustabov L. S Boboyorova B. A.
11. SPECIES COMPOSITION AND NUMBER OF MOSCITES IN THE FOCUS OF SKIN LEISHMANIOSIS OF UZBEKISTAN Printed Vol. 1 # 02 (2021): wos Web of Scientist: International Research Journal 11-15 5 Oripov R. A. Khamedova N. Kh Mamadieva N. F. Usarov G. Kh.
12. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DRUG GEPON IN THE TREATMENT OF GENITAL CANDYLOMAS Printed Vol. 1 № 02 (2021): wos Web of Scientist: International research journal 4 Salamova L. A, Abdullaev KhD, Khazratov TE, Rakhmanova PS, Tukhataev Kh M, Mardonov R. B, Latipova J. A
13. EXPERIENCE OF USING THE DRUG GEPON IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS FOCAL SCLERODERMA Printed Vol. 2 # 03 (2021): rjai
ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions 60-63 Abdullaev H. D., Abdullaev D. M., Narzikulov R. M., Tadzhieva M. U, Maksmudova P. B, Musinova Sh.Sh, Radzhabova S. A
14. CUTANEOUS LEISHMANIASIS AND CONCOMITANT TISSUE HELMINTHIASIS Printed ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions Vol. 2 # 03 (2021): rjai 64-72 Salamova L. A, Baratova M. R, Oripov R. A, Islamov N. Kh, Abdullaev Kh.D, Abdullaev D. M, Suvonkulov U. T
15. A NEW COMPLEX CONSERVATIVE METHOD FOR TREATMENT OF SKIN LEISHMANIOSIS Printed ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions Vol. 2 # 03 (2021): rjai 73-78 Baratova M.R., Salamova L.A., Suvonkulov U.T.
16. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DRUG GEPON IN THE TREATMENT OF GENITAL CANDYLOMAS Print ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions Vol. 2 # 03 (2021): rjai 34-36 Islamov Nurali Hikmatovich, Mamirov Vasliddin Amirovich, Shukurova Dilorom Bahadirovna, Ermanov Rustam Temirovich, Yusupov Mirza Muradovich, Akhmedov Yusuf Mahmudovich
17. THE USE OF COMBINED TREATMENT OF MICROBIAL ECZEMA WITH THE PREPARATION BETAMETHASONE-DARNITSA Printed ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions Vol. 2 # 03 (2021): rjai
37-41 Islamov Nurali Hikmatovich, Ermanov Rustam Temirovich, Shukurova Dilorom Bahadirovna, Mamirov Vasliddin Amirovich, Abdullaev Davlat Mukumovich
18. EXPERIENCE OF USING REXETIN IN PATIENTS WITH PSORIATIC DISEASE Printed Vol. 1 No. 02 (2021): wos Web of Scientist: International Scientific 42-44 Oripov R. A, Abdullaev D. M
19. DETERMINATION OF THE TYPE COMPOSITION OF SINGLE-CELLED INTERNAL PARASITES UNDER PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS OF SAMARKAND REGIONAL SCHOOLS Printed Vol. 1 № 02 (2021): wos Web of Scientist: International Scientific 79-89 Baratova M. R., Sattarova H. G., Makhmudova S. K., Igamkulova D. F., Khakanova Sh. Sh., Akhmedova K. Sh., Boboerova B. A
20. USE OF EXIMER LASER IN THE TREATMENT OF VITILIGO Print ISSN: 2776-1010 Volume 2, Issue 5, May, 2021 Academic Globe: Inderscience Research
87-92 Islamov N.H, Ibragimov E.F, Ermanov R.T, Murodov U.R,
21. EPIDEMIOLOGY ANALYSIS OF TREATED PATIENTS WITH SKIN LEISHAMIZAM IN DJIZAK REGION (UZBEKISTAN) Print ISSN: 2776-1010 Volume 2, Issue 5, May, 2021 Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research 93-97 Islamov N. Kh., Ermanov R. T., Murodova U. R., Ibragimova E. F, Mamirov V. A, Israilova S. B, Achilova O. D
22. ULTRASOUND PICTURE OF THE CASE OF LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS Printed ISSN: 2776-1010 Volume 2, Issue 5, May, 2021 Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research 98-103 Islamov N. Kh., Murodova U. R., Ibragimova E. F., Ermanov R. T., Jalilov A. Kh., Mamedov A. Kh.
23. SOME FEATURES OF PSORIASIS THERAPY IN STATIONARY CONDITIONS Printed European Scholar Journal (ESJ) Available Online at: https://www.scholarzest.com Vol. 2 No. 3, March 2021, ISSN: 2660-5562 248-250 Akhmedov Sh
24. Features of Clinical and Immunological Parameters in Chronic Tubulointerstitial Nephritis in Children Printed Annals of R.S.C.B., ISSN: 1583-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 1, 2021, Pages. 7013 - 7021 Received December 15, 2020; Accepted 05 January 2021.7013-7021 Akhmedjanova Nargiza Ismailovna1 *, Akhmedjanov Ismail Akhmedjanovich2, Ashirov Zohid Fayozjonovich³, Abdurasulov Fozil Pardaevich1
24. EXPERIENCE OF USING THE DRUG GEPON IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS FOCAL SCLERODERMA Printed NOVATEUR PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIONS IN ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY [IJIERT] ISSN: 2394-3696 Website: ijiert.org VOLUME 3 4-6 Narzikulov RM
25. THE USE OF EXCIMER LASER IN THE TREATMENT OF VITILIGO Printed NOVATEUR PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIONS IN ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY [IJIERT] ISSN: 2394-3696 Website: ijiert.org VOLUME 8, ISSUE 4, Apr.-40 Narzikulov RM
26. USE OF CHITOSAN DERIVATIVES IN A BURN INJURY MODEL Printed Volume 10, Issue 03, Pages: 247-251. Paper International Journal for Innovative Engineering and Management Researchdoi 247-251 Narzykulov R.M. , Baykulov A.K.
27. IMMUNE COURSE OF ATOPIC DERMATITIS Printed Volume 10, Issue 03,
International Journal for Innovative Engineering and Management Research doi 35-39. Islamov Nurali1, Jalilov Asliddin2. Shukurova Dilorom 3, Mamirov Vasliddin 4
28. The effect of violations of the microelement status on the course of the disease in children with atopic dermatitis Printed International Journal for Innovative Engineering and Management Researchdoi Volume 10, Issue 03, 270-272. Abdullaev D.M., Narzykulov R.M., Oripov R.A., Baratova M.R., Salamova L.A., Akhmedov Sh.K., Abdullaev Kh.D., Toshev S.U., Nazarov Zh A.A., Farmonova G.A.
29. Careful Attention To The History Of Chronic Urticaria Is One Of The Important Factors Of Productive Therapy Print The American Journal of Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Research (ISSN - 2689-1026) Published: February 28, 2021 (Volume 03 Issue 02-2021) 55-58 Akhmedov Sh Ashirov Z Oripov R Siddikov O Haydarov M
30. Features Of The Use Of Antioxidant Drugs In The Treatment Of Psoriatic Disease Printed The American Journal of Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Research (ISSN - 2689-1026) Published: February 28, 2021 (Volume 03 Issue 02-2021) 50-54 Akhmedov Sh Oripov R Ashirov Z Nuralieva R Haydarov M
31. THE STATE OF FREE-RADICAL OXIDATION OF LIPIDS IN EXPERIMENTAL MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION IN RATS. Printed International Journal for Innovative Engineering and Management Vol 10 Issue01, Jan2021 ISSN 2456 - 5083 303-307 Baykulov Azim, Akhmedov Amed, Narzikulov Rustam, Abdullayev Davlat, Axmedov Shavkat, Baratova Mavjuda, Salamova Lola, Oripov Rustam, Toshev Suhrob, Abdullaev
32. The role of gastrointestinal diseases during atypical dermatitis Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 10 Volume 3 2021 519-522 Suvonkulov U.T., Toshev S.U. Abdullaev Kh.D. Ortikov Sh.A. Mustabov L.S. Ibrogimov K.U. Mirzaeva S.Z. Umirzakov F.B.
33. A new approach to the treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis Printed Education and Science of the 21st century Issue 10 volume 2 2021 453-456 Suvonkulov U.T., Toshev S.U. Abdullaev Kh.D. Mirzaeva S.F. Rakhmonova M.R.
34. Immunopatogenezis in atopic dermatit in children Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 10 Volume 2 2021 489-494 Suvonkulov U.N. Abdullaev X.D. Toshev S.U. Nazarov J.A. Farmanova G.A. Sattarov J.K
35. Use of chitosin for burns Printed Education and science of the 21st century Issue 10 volume 2 2021 479-484 Suvonkulov U.T., Baykulov A.K. Toshev S.U. Abdullaev Kh.D. Shukhratova D.S. Sattorova Zh.K. Pulatova U.M.
36. Changing nails in psoriatic disease Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 10 Volume 2 2021 494-497 Suvonkulov U.N. Abdullaev X.D. Toshev S.U, Mirzaeva S.S. Shukurullaev A.O. Khaitova S.A.
37. The role of gastrointestinal diseases during atypical dermatitis
Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 10 Volume 2 2021 520-522 Suvonkulov U.T., Toshev S.U. Abdullaev Kh.D. Ortikov Sh.A. Mustabov L.S. Ibrogimov K.U. Mirzaeva S.Z. Umirzakov F.B.
38. Immune status indicators in pregnant women Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 10 Volume 2 2021 556-559 Suvonkulov U.N. Abdullaev X.D. Toshev S.U, Baykulov A, K Khaitova S / A. Pulatova U.K. Mukhtorova Kh.A.
39. Dynamics of homocysteine levels in experimental hypercholesteremia with correction of chitosin derivatives. Printed Education and Science of the 21st century Issue 10 volume 2 2021 579-584 Baykulov A.K. Islamov N.Kh Abdullaev Kh.D. Toshev S.U Tashpulatov RyuH Imragimov S.S. Samandarov K.M. Khairullaev K.K.
40. Study of the immune status in the treatment of psoriasis Printed Education and science of the 21st century Issue 10 volume 2 2021 585-589 Suvonkulov U.T. Abdullaev Kh.D. Islamov N.Kh Toshev S.u. Ruzmanova G.I. Saidov M.S. Ibragimbekova N.S. Khushbekova D.B.
41. Clinical and anamnestic characteristics of patients with vitiligo in the Samarkand region. Printed Education and Science of the 21st century. Issue 11 volume 2 2021 374-379 Oripov R.А. Akhmedova M.M. Abdullaev D.M. Narzykulov R.M.
42. Use of the locoid preparation in patients with psoriasis and atopic dermatitis Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 11 Volume 2 2021 379-382 Narzikulov R / M. Akhmedova M.M Oripov R.A. Abdullaev D.M.
43. Use the system retinoids for acne vulgaris Printed Education and science of the 21st century Issue 11 volume 2 2021 383-388 Abdullaev D.M. Narzykulov R.M. Akhmedova M.M. Oripov R.A.
44. Principles of therapy in women with gorrhea associated STI Printed Education and Science of the 21st Century Issue 11 Volume 2 2021 389-393 Akhmedova M.M Abdullaev D.M. Oripov R.A. Narzikulov R / M.
45. IMMUNE FLOW OF ATOPIC DERMATITIS Printed International Journal for Innovative Engineering and Management Researchdoi Vol 10 Issue03, Feb2021 35-39 Islamov N.H, Ibragimov E.F, Ermanov R.T Murodov U.R, Jalilov A.H
Employees of the Department participated in 3 international scientific conferences during the year and were awarded certificates.