Mustafakulov Ishnazar Boynazarovich,
|Reception days:||Tuesday, Friday - 15:00 hours|
|Tel:||+998 90 212 72 84|
|Address:||Samarkand branch of the RSCEMP, 5-floor educational building. Address: M. Azam street, 18.|
List of department employees
|Mustafakulov Ishnazar Boynazarovich||Head of the Department, Ph.D.|
|Karabaev Khudoiberdi Karabaevich||Professor of the Department, Doctor of Medical Sciences|
|Ruziboev Sanzhar Abdusalomovich||Dotsent of the Department, Doctor of Medical Sciences|
|Elmuradov Akhtam Norbekovich||Lecturer of the department, Ph.D.|
|Avazov Abdurakhim Abdurakhmonovich||Lecturer of the department|
|Tagaev Komiljon Ruzibaevich||Lecturer of the department|
|Daminov Feruz Asadullaevich||Lecturer of the department|
|Mukhammadiev Masrur Kholmirzaevich||Lecturer of the department|
|Umedov Khushvakt Alisherovich||Lecturer of the department|
|Normamatov Bakhriddin Pirmamatovich||Senior laboratory assistant of the department
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The first in 1932 A.A. Kozyrev organized the department of propaedeutic surgery, in 1933 he was instructed to organize the department of hospital surgery, which he did on the territory of the City Clinical Hospital. A.A. Kozyrev headed the department for several months. After that, associate professor S.P. Shilovtsev and he ran the clinic from 1934 to 1939. In 1936 he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: "Vitamin nutrition and the healing of bone fractures." Thus, S.P. Shilovtsev was one of the first doctors of medical sciences in our clinic. During the period of his leadership, the assistants of the department A.G. Glagolev, A.A. Rush, M.S. Grigoriev, A. Alisov. 40 scientific papers were published. The staff of the clinic were engaged in urgent abdominal surgery, traumatology and orthopedics, as well as oncology. Professor S.P. Shilovtsev laid the foundation for an organization to fight cancer in our region.
In 1939, after the departure of Professor S.P. Shilovtsev, the department was taken by professor G.B. Monashkin Previously, he worked at the Department of Hospital Surgery of the Kharkov Medical Institute under Professor I.S. Trinkler, and then headed the department of the Makhachkala Medical Institute. Here he worked from 1939 to 1949. He defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: "Disease of the ureter in the clinic and in the experiment" and introduced many urological operations in the clinic. On his initiative, a course of military field surgery was organized (head - associate professor F.T.Baydalov), a scientific student circle was opened. Theses of ass. OH. Khaidarov, V.R. Varlamov, N.I. Green, L.K. Gusev. More than 50 works published.
After the death of G.B. The nun's management was entrusted to Associate Professor F.T. Baydalov, one of the most experienced military field surgeons. Under him, the clinic began to engage in abdominal surgery. Gastric resections, bowel surgeries, and reconstructive surgeries for orthopedic diseases were widely performed (Associate Professor L.A. Terekhina).
In February 1951, Professor V.P. Bodulin, who previously headed the Department of General Surgery. He defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: "Four-zone division of the lungs in the experiment and in the clinic of pulmonary suppurative diseases." He laid the foundation for lung surgery in Samarkand. Began to widely operate patients with echinococcosis, lung abscess, purulent pleurisy. Modern methods of treatment of purulent wounds, proctological operations were introduced. Under the guidance of Professor V.P. Bodulin defended their candidate dissertation's ass. M.A. Enikeeva, ass. H.H. Rasulov (1954). Improved educational and pedagogical work. Associate professor L.M. was invited from Tashkent. Obukhov, who organized the course of maxillofacial surgery.
In connection with the transfer of Professor V.P. Bodulin at the Stavropol Medical Institute, the head of the department by competition in 1954 was d.med.n. D.M. Zlotnikov from the Leningrad Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics. R.R. Harmful. He worked here for 2 years. During this time, he defended his Ph.D. thesis ass. A.Z. Vakhidov (1955). The use of lagochilus-intoxicating in surgical practice was started.
After Professor D.M. Zlotnikov, the head of the department was entrusted to associate professor V.F. Medvedkov (1956-1959), who previously headed the department of general and then faculty surgery of SamMI. During this period, a number of scientific articles were published, A.G. Grigorian (1957) worked out the issues of osteosynthesis of tubular bones with a catgut bundle.
In 1959 in Moscow at the Institute of Surgery of the Academy of Medical Sciences. Vishnevsky under the guidance of Acad. PC. Anokhin defended his doctoral dissertation associate professor A.Kh. Khaidarov on the topic: "Some physiological characteristics of hemodynamic changes in experimental aortic corticalization." He was the head of the clinic from 1959 to 1971. For the first time, the thoracic (1960) and burn (1961) departments were organized. The level of specialized surgical care has risen even higher. Methods of operating on patients with pathology of the lungs, cardiovascular system, esophagus, liver and thermal injuries were introduced.
Research work at the department has risen sharply. For the first time in 1968 a collection of scientific papers of the department was published. 12 candidates have been defended (B.N. Nazarov, K.N. Balandin, S.A.Mulokandov, Kh.K. Karabaev, A.Ya. Foigelman, N.Sh. Shokanbaev, A.G. Vorobievskaya, S.A. Abdullaev and others) and two doctoral dissertations (A.Yu.Svidler in 1972 and associate professor Kh.Kh. Rasulov in 1973) dissertations.
From 1971 to 1973, the acting head of the department, associate professor A.Z. Vakhidov.
Since September 1973, Professor Kh.Kh. Rasulov. Thanks to the efforts of the department staff, medical work has significantly improved. An intensive care unit with an express laboratory (head G.A. Bagdasarov) was organized (in 1975), the newest methods of surgery on the lung, esophagus, liver, biliary tract (lympho-venous anastomosis, extirpation of the esophagus with plastic, etc.) were introduced. ). For the first time in Central Asia, gnotobiological isolation was introduced in the treatment of burn patients (Kh.K. Karabaev), an open method of treatment with filtering and abacterial air (E.Kh. Gafarov). An endoscopic room was opened (bronchial-fibroscopy, RPHG, duodonocholedochoscopy).
One doctoral (Kh.K. Karabaev in 1979) and 12 candidate dissertations were defended. Two doctoral theses (A.S. Salamov, Zh.A. Akhtamov) and several Ph.D. theses (V.G. Mkrtumyan, Z.Zh. Kamalov, N.Kh. Sharapov, etc.) have been prepared. More than 250 scientific papers have been published in central and republican publications.
From 1993 to 2008 the head of the department was professor B.S.Tursunov. The activity in carrying out scientific research work has increased. He has published 18 monographs and textbooks, over 550 scientific articles and theses. Under the guidance of Professor B.S. Tursunov, three doctoral (S.A.Allazov, K.Kh. Makhmudov, A.K. Gabchenko) and 13 candidates (Z.Zh. Kamalov, Sh.T. Berdiyarov, K.Kh. Makhmudov, Sh.S. Shakhanov, V.E. Makaryin, B.Kh. Karabaev, M.I.Rustamov, A.S. Pogosov, Zh.A. Dzhabriev, U.Kh. Aminov, A.U. Usmonov, Z.N. Aptarov, B.M.Shakirov) dissertations. In 1998, Professor B.S. Tursunov was elected a member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
Since 2000, the department has been renamed the Department of Surgical Diseases 6-7 courses of the Faculty of Medicine.
From 2009-2010, the department was headed by Professor Kh.K. Karabaev. He is 1980-98. Head of the Department of Surgery of the Pedagogical Faculty, 1999-2008. was a professor of the Department of Surgical Diseases 6-7 courses of the Faculty of Medicine. Under his supervision, two doctoral dissertations (BS Tursunov, ME Eshmirzaev, EA Khakimov) and three candidate dissertations (GA Khaidarov, AD Davranov, SK Kamalov) were defended; published 9 monographs, more than 885 scientific works. At present, three candidates and two doctoral dissertations have been prepared.
From 2010-2017, the department was headed by Associate Professor S.A. Ruziboev. In 2011, he defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic "Optimization of surgical treatment of deep burns in elderly and senile people with a burdened premorbid background", and in 2019 in Tashkent, his doctoral dissertation on the topic "Rehabilitation program and prevention of complications in patients with cirrhosis of the liver in long-term period after portosystemic shunting ”. S.A. Ruziboev is the author of over 200 scientific papers.
From December 2017 to the present, the department is headed by dotsent I.B. Mustafakulov. In 2009 he defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic “Ways to improve the results of treatment of patients with thermal inhalation trauma”, and is currently working on his doctoral dissertation on the topic “Ways to improve the diagnosis and treatment of abdominal injury in concomitant injury”. I.B. Mustafakulov is the author of 345 scientific papers.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK
At the department, the responsible for spiritual, educational and curatorial work is Ass. F.A. Daminov. Spiritual and educational classes were held weekly according to the plan established by the leadership of the institute and the Department of Education and Spirituality. The staff of the department and active students were also involved in the teaching hours.
Ph.D., teacher A.N. Elmurodov during the spiritual and educational hour.
The staff of the department is attached to the 6th year students of the medical faculty of 601-615 groups as curators of groups, with which assistants F.A. Daminov, A.A. Avazov, K. Tagaev, Kh.A. Umidov and I. Mustafakulov carried out spiritual, educational and curatorial work. During the year, the group curators held regular weekly meetings with their groups to familiarize themselves with attendance, knowledge level, marital status and living conditions of students. The staff of the department were on duty in the hostel according to the schedule.
Curators at the student dormitory
The tasks set by the State Program of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 "Year of Science, Education and Development of the Digital Economy" are consistently performed at the department.
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
At present, the department trains 6-year students of the medical and medical-pedagogical faculty, as well as students from Korea on the subject of "surgery". In addition, 3 magistracy residents and 8 clinical residents are being trained.
On the created computer platform, practical and theoretical classes are held at the department. Classes are held in full compliance with government requirements. The educational process is carried out with full use of modern technologies available in all departments of the Samarkand branch of the RSCEMP.
During the surgery cycle, all the necessary conditions were created for students to acquire in-depth knowledge. In particular, special attention was paid to the students' implementation of the practical skills necessary for training general practitioners - working in dressing rooms, assisting operations, participating in night shifts 2-4 times, and more. Evaluation criteria are determined in stages, indicating the purpose of the practical skill, instructions, and execution technique.
Over the past 5 years, the teachers of the department have published the following teaching aids, clinical guidelines and monographs:
1. Ko’krak qafasi va qorin bo’shlig’i a’zolarining ochiq va yopiq shikastlanishlari // O’quv-uslubiy qo’llanma xirurglar, travmatologlar, yosh mutaxassislar va tibbiyot institutining yuqori kurs talabalari uchun mo’ljallangan. Toshkent, 2020 yil, 85 bet.
2. Krovotecheniye iz pishyevaritelnogo trakta // O’quv qo’llanma xirurglar, travmatologlar, yosh mutaxassislar va tibbiyot institutining yuqori kurs talabalari uchun mo’ljallangan, Tashkent, 2020 yil, 96 s.
3. Zakritaya sochetannaya travma jivota // Metodicheskoye posobiye dlya studentov starshix kursov medisinskix visshix obrazovatelnыx uchrejdeniy. Samarkand, 2019 god, 59 s.
4. Qorin jaroxati diagnostikasi va davolash taktikasi // Metodik qo’llanma xirurglar, travmatologlar, yosh mutaxassislar va tibbiyot institutining yuqori kurs talabalari uchun mo’ljallangan. Samarqand, 2019 y., 56 bet.
5. Optimizasiya diagnostiki i lecheniya narusheniy sistemi gemostaza pri ojogovoy bolezni // Metodicheskiye rekomendasii dlya studentov starshix kursov medisinskix visshix obrazovatelnыx uchrejdeniy. Tashkent, 2019 g., 28 s.
6. Narusheniye sistemi gemostaza pri ojogovoy bolezni // Uchebno-metodicheskiye rekomendasii dlya studentov starshix kursov medisinskix visshix obrazovatelnыx uchrejdeniy. Tashkent, 2019 g. 20 s.
7. Optimizasiya diagnostiki i lecheniya narusheniy funksii jeludochno-kishechnogo trakta u tyajeloobojjennix // Metodicheskiye rekomendasii dlya studentov starshix kursov medisinskix visshix obrazovatelnыx uchrejdeniy. Tashkent, 2019 g., 27 s.
8. Algoritm lechebno-diagnosticheskoy taktiki i reabilitasii bolnix sirrozom pecheni v otdalennom periode posle portosistemnogo shuntirovaniya // Metodicheskaiye rekomendasii prednaznacheni dlya vrachey-endoskopistov, rezidentov magistraturi i vrachey obshyey praktiki. Tashkent, 2019 g., 22 s.
9. Poliorgannaya nedostatochnost pri ojogovoy bolezni: problemы diagnostiki, profilaktiki i lecheniya // Klinicheskoye rukovodstvo, 2018 g., 233 s.
10. Termoingalyasionnaya travma: diagnostika i lecheniye // Klinicheskoye rukovodstvo, 2018 g., 153 s.
11. Ostraya kishechnaya neproxodimost // Metodicheskoye posobiye dlya klinicheskix ordinatorov, slushateley fakultetov povisheniya kvalifikasii vrachey (xirurgov), magistrantov i samostoyatelnoy podgotovki studentov starshix kursov visshix obrazovatelnыx uchrejdeniy. Tashkent, 2017 g., 56 s.
12. Otkritiye i zakritiye povrejdeniya grudnoy kletki i yeye organov // Metodicheskiye rekomendasii dlya klinicheskix ordinatorov, slushateley fakultetov povisheniya kvalifikasii vrachey (xirurgov), magistrantov i samostoyatelnoy podgotovki studentov starshix kursov visshix obrazovatelnix uchrejdeniy. Tashkent, 2017 g., 41 s.
13. Varikoznaya bolezn // Metodicheskaya rekomendasiya dlya rezidentov magistraturы, klinicheskix ordinatorov i studentov starshix kursov medisinskix VUZov. Samarkand, 2017 g., 24 s.
14. Termicheskiye povrejdeniya // Metodicheskaya rekomendasiya dlya rezidentov magistraturы, klinicheskix ordinatorov i studentov starshix kursov medisinskix VUZov. Samarkand, 2017 g., 32 s.
15. Termik shikastlanishlar // Tibbiyot oliy o’quv yurtlarining magistratara rezidentlari, klinik ordinatorlari, xirurgiya bo’yicha diplomdan keyingi ta’lim eshituvchilari va katta kurs studentlari uchun metodik tavsiyanomalar. Samarqand, 2017 y., 31 b.
16. Termik shikastlanishlar // Tibbiyot oliy o’quv yurtlarining magistratara rezidentlari, klinik ordinatorlari, xirurgiya bo’yicha diplomdan keyingi ta’lim eshituvchilari va katta kurs studentlari uchun metodik tavsiyanomalar. Samarqand, 2017 y., 33.b.
17. Lecheniye ojogov stopi i ix posledstviya // Monografiya, 2016 g., Germaniya. Palmarium Academic Publishing, 115 s.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WORK
In 2020, the department has 9 employees. 2 people - doctors of medical sciences; 2 candidates of medical sciences; 5 do not have advanced degrees. The scientific potential of the department is 44.4%.
The scientific direction of the department is the treatment of burns, as well as the treatment of concomitant injuries of the chest and abdomen.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 107 scientific works were published by professors and teachers of the department (11 guidelines and recommendations, 7 certificates, 3 rationalization proposals, 31 articles and 55 theses). Of the published works, 14 articles and 17 theses were published in foreign publications and the CIS countries, the rest in national publications.
During the year, the staff of the department participated in 3 international scientific conferences and were awarded certificates.
The department has a student scientific circle (SNK). Qualified teachers of the department are attached to each member of the circle. Students work on scientific problems on a topic of interest to them and publish in the form of abstracts and articles at the national and international levels. The department organizes the preparation of talented students for future clinical residency and master's degree.
Conversation with students of the scientific circle
The level of citation and the Hersh index of materials published by professors and teachers of the department was determined by 6 employees: 1. Head of the department - Ph.D. Mustafakulov I.B., 2. Prof. Karabaev Kh.K. 3. Ass. Tagaev K.R. 4. Ass. Daminov F.A., 5. Doctor of Medical Sciences Ruziboev S.A., 6. Ass. Ph.D. Elmurodov A.N.