Islomov Eldor Tolmasovich
|Office hours:||Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 10 am;|
|Telephone:||(0366)-233-17-57; +99890 227 49 42|
|Address:||18, Amir Temur street, Samarkand|
The main types and goals of the department of internal control and monitoring:
The internal control and monitoring department of SSMI carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Laws “On Education”, “On the National Program for Personnel Training”, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, orders and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan #12 from January 12 1999, “On measures to strengthen executive discipline”, resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan #40 from March 29, 1999 “On approval of regulatory documents on record keeping and organization of control over execution in state authorities and the Republic of Uzbekistan”, as well as regulations on record keeping at SSMI (order of the rector of the institute #41-U from January 10, 2017), “On the procedure for conducting cases on the appeal of citizens and legal entities to the Samarkand State Medical Institute” (order of the rector #681-U from May 18, 2018), as well as the “Rules for the clerical work of SSMI” (order No. 625 -U from 20 April 2019).
The department’s activities also include the objectives and instructions specified in the “Regulation on the organization of work with paperwork, monitoring and the state of executive discipline in ministries, state institutions, business associations and their structural and regional units” from August 30, 2009.
The Internal control and monitoring department reports directly to the rector of the institute and exercises control over the activities of faculties, departments and other structural divisions of the institute in the following areas:
1) educational and methodical work;
2) educational work;
3) research work;
4) spiritual and educational work;
5) performing discipline and maintaining proper control;
6) professional development and training;
7) ensuring the implementation of decisions and orders of the rector, collegial bodies of the institute, decisions of the Councils for monitoring the implementation of orders;
8) control and ensuring the correct and thrifty determination of the expenditure of budgetary and extra-budgetary funds;
9) the study of the material and technical base of the structural units of the institute and the introduction of relevant proposals;
10) ensuring the timely implementation of Directive and other documents.
The abovemention tasks are performed in combination with:
• general control and monitoring of the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, decisions and orders of higher organizations, the collegium of the Ministries of Higher and secondary specialized education and Health, orders, instructions, letters, as well as decisions and orders of the Scientific Councils of the institute and faculties;
• the provision of practical assistance to the institute in organizing monitoring of educational standards and methodological assistance;
• creating and organizing a data bank, according to the state of education and its development;
• the preparation of letters of recommendation and proposals for the reform of education in higher bodies that control the education system (in ministries, collegial bodies and in the Scientific Councils);
• production and implementation of the ASKID system, aimed at the execution of orders and decisions at the institute;
• the provision of practical and methodological assistance by studying the performance of structural units to eliminate established shortcomings and errors;
• the use of rating methods in assessing the activities of the faculty of the institute;
• timely submission of reports, certificates on monitoring the implementation of the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the educational sphere, orders, decrees, orders, and directions of the ministries of the Higher and secondary specialized education and Health, and their collegial bodies;
• the provision of conclusions on the study, as well as proposals to address the identified shortcomings and violations of the leadership of the institute;
• maintaining control over the registration and execution of complaints and applications of citizens and legal entities by responsible persons.
Based on the above requirements, the rector of the institute signed order #4-U from January 4, 2008 on the mandatory provision of a written monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on the execution of policy documents to the department of internal control and monitoring of all structural divisions of the institute.
The department of internal control and monitoring began its activities initially as a control inspection in 1997, the head of the division was Erkin Shodiev, since 2002 the vice-rector for control inspection, Professor Abdurakhmon Mamatkulovich Mamadaliev carried out this activity. Since 2005, the control inspection has been reorganized as the department of internal control and monitoring, which was headed by Abdufattokh Abdumannovich Abdusalyamov, Kudrat Aimatov, Kudrat Askarov, Firdavs Suratovich Oripov.
Since June 2, 2014, the head of the department is Associate Professor Yakhshinar Norbobaevich Allayarov. Currently, the chief methodologist Nodira Nosirovna Kadyrova and inspector Nasiba Nurmamadovna Ishankulova also work in the department.