Abdurakhmon Mamatkulovich Mamadaliev
The head of Neurosurgery Department -DSс, Professor
|Time of reception:||Dushanba – Shanba, 13:00 - 15:00|
|Phone:||+99893 409 39 18|
|Adress:||Ankabay str 6, Samarkand street, Uzbekistan.|
List of academic staff of course
|Abdurakhmon Mamatkulovich Mamadaliev||The head of course, DSc, professor|
|Amirkul Shodievich Shodiev||Associate Professor, DSc|
|Mansur Abdukholikovich Aliev||Associate Professor, PhD|
|Najmiddin Uralovich Norkulov||Assistant of course|
|Akmal Adhamjonovich Nabiev||Assistant of course|
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT AND CLINIC OF NEUROSURGERY
On April 29, 1963 at the Clinic of Samarkand Medical Institute neurosurgeon S.J. Madyarov organized one of the first in Uzbekistan and Central Asia neurosurgical department with 15 beds, on the basis of which in 1965 was organized a course of neurosurgery.
DSс, Professor S.J. Madyarov
From 1965 to 1970, the teaching of neurosurgery to students was conducted by assistants S.J. Madyarov, A.M. Mamadaliev and Kh.Kh. Khudoyberdiev. Until 1978, on the basis of an order of the Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan, dozens of neurosurgeons were trained to work in Samarkand, Surkhandarya, Kashkadarya, Jizzak, Bukhara, Navoi regions and in Karakalpak Autonomous Republic. Employees of the course and clinic of neurosurgery were directly involved in the organization of neurosurgery departments in regional centers of these regions and in Samarkand, provided effective assistance in their formation.
During this period, the neurosurgery service in Samarkand has gained national recognition and its range of activities has expanded in Uzbekistan. Five doctors of medical sciences (S.J. Magyarov, A.M. Mamadaliev, S.B. Bolgayev, A.S. Shodiev, M.K. Agzamov) and eight candidates of medical sciences were trained. In the training of highly qualified neurosurgeons, great assistance was provided by the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after N.N.Burdenko (Moscow) and Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after A.L. Polenov (St. Petersburg).
In different years, the heads of the neurosurgery department of the SamMI clinic were S.D. Magyarov, S.B. Makhmudov, A.M. Mamadaliev, V.A. Kantserova, R.Yu. Yuldashev, N.N. Berdiev, A.Sh. Shodiev and others.
The first clinical resident was Kh.Kh. Khudojberdiev, who then completed a postgraduate course at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after A.L. Polenov. PhD Kh.Kh.Khudojberdiev worked as an assistant of the department from 1971 to 1994. He is the author of more than 100 scientific works and the first teaching aid in Uzbek language in Uzbekistan "Асаб жарроҳлигидан амалий қўлланма".
The SamMI Neurosurgery Clinic has organized a qualified team of neurosurgeons, and complex neurosurgical operations have been and are being conducted.
The Clinic of Neurosurgery has established a medical complex with the participation of related specialists (neurootiatric, neuroophthalmologist, neuropathologist, neuropsychiatrist and neuro-ray technician) and trained neurosurgical nurses. Later, the clinic was a school of neurosurgery, on the basis of which more than 90 neurosurgeons and neurotraumatologists were trained by means of advanced training through clinical residency, postgraduate studies and in recent years through master's degree for practical health care of our Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan.
Clinics of Neurosurgery of SamSMI
In 1956, Professor S.J. Madyarov completed his residency in Leningrad at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after A.L. Polenov. After returning from Leningrad, he organised an operating theatre at the neurosurgery clinic and began to perform neurosurgical operations. In 1962-1964, he worked as chief physician at the SamMI clinic, and in 1963 he was one of the first specialists who organised a neurosurgical department with 15 beds. In 1964, he defended his PhD's thesis and in 1988, his doctoral dissertation. From 1965 to 1995 Professor S.J. Madyarov headed the course of neurosurgery at SamMI, was a highly qualified neurosurgeon and organizer of neurosurgical service in Samarkand region and southern region of the Republic of Uzbekistan, gained great authority and recognition among the population and colleagues-neurosurgeons, published more than 200 scientific papers, including 5 scientific and methodological recommendations, 1 invention, 21 rationalization proposals. Under the leadership of S.J. Magyarov, 4 PhD theses have been defended (V.A. Kantserova-Bichurina, S.B. Bolgaev, R.K. Boltaboev, A.Sh. Shodiev).
Team of Neurosurgery Department of SamSMI (1978 y).
Mamadaliev A.M. graduated from the Medical Faculty of SamMI in 1965 and from 1965 to 1968 was the first postgraduate student in neurosurgery at SamMI. From 1995 to the present day, Professor A.M. Mamadaliyev has been the head of the neurosurgery department and clinic. In 1970, Mamadaliev A.M. defended his PhD thesis and worked as an assistant on the course of neurosurgery. From 1970 to 1972, he worked as an assistant at the neurosurgery course. At the same time he worked as head of the internship department. From 1985 to 1988, he worked as a doctoral candidate at the Research institute of neurosurgery named after Academician N.N.Burdenko , and during this time defended his doctoral thesis. From 1991 to 1995, he worked as Vice-Rector for Educational affairs at SamMI. In 1995, for the first time in Uzbekistan, he organized a separate department of neurosurgery. From 1997 to 2004, he was the Head of the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, and from 2004 to 2011 he headed the Department of Neurosurgery and Military Field Surgery. Professor A.M. Mamadaliev published more than 520 scientific works, 5 monographs, one training aid, 12 inventions, 16 rationalization proposals, 42 educational and methodical recommendations. He is the vice-president of association of neurosurgeons of Uzbekistan, member of board of Federation of neurosurgeons of Asia, member of association of neurosurgeons of the USA.
Professor A.M. Mamadaliev at the Asian Congress of Neurosurgery, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2004.
In 2006 Professor A.M. Mamadaliev was elected as an Academician of the Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation and was awarded a diploma, a certificate of academician and a gold medal named after Chijikov.
Under the leadership of A.M. Mamadaliev, 3 PhD theses were defended (M.K. Agzamov, S.S. Yuldashev, S.S. Bokeyev), one PhD in medicine (M.A. Aliyev), and DSc dissertations (A.T. Jurabekova, A.S. Shodiev).
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery Course of SamMI, DSc A.Sh.Shodiev in 1976 graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of SamMI, in 1977-1979 he worked as a military doctor, in 1979-1988 he worked as a resident neurosurgeon of the neurosurgery of the neurosurgery clinic SamMI, in 1988-1991 he completed his postgraduate studies at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after Akad. In 1988-1991, he completed a postgraduate course at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after N.N. Burdenko of the USSR Academy of Medical Sciences (Moscow).
Associate Professor A.Sh. Shodiev at the Congress of the British Association of Neurosurgeons, London, 2014.
PhD R.Yuldashev, PhD in medicine M.Aliyev, N.U. Norkulov, A.A. Nabiev and residents U.Kh. Choriev, S.A. Mamadalieva, Kh.Kh. Rajabov and others are also currently working on the course of neurosurgery at SamMI.
Assistant N.U. Norkulov conducts practical classes
Taking into account the significant contribution of Samarkand neurosurgeons to the development of neurosurgery, the All-Union Scientific Conference was successfully held in 1987 in Samarkand on the basis of the SamMI Neurosurgery Clinic together with the Symposium of Soviet-Polish Neurosurgeons, in 2003 the International Scientific and Practical Conference of Uzbek-Japanese Neurosurgeons, in 2017 educational courses by the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies.
Spiritual and educational work in the department
The traditional name of the years by our esteemed President Sh.M. Mirziyoyev is bearing fruit and has a great influence on the development of our republic. The President of the Republic declared the last year 2020 as the Year of Development of Science, Education and the Digital Economy, and a special program was developed in this regard. Based on this program, the department headed by assistant R.Yu. Yuldashev actively carried out spiritual and educational work. Throughout the year, on every Thursday of the week at morning conferences, "Spiritual and educational hours" were organized and lectures on topical issues were held. A corner "Manaviyat" and a marifat were organized in the department, and during the year they were enriched with news.
Educational and methodical work
1. Худойбердиев Х.Х. Асаб касалликлари жарроҳлиги, 1999 (на узб. языке).
2. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Набиев А.А. Бош миянинг ўсмалари (ўқув - услубий қўлланма). Тошкент. 2008 йил. 23 бет.
3. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Юлдашев Р.Ю. Норкулов Н.У., Кудратов Ш.А. Бош миянинг жанговор травмалари (ўқув - услубий қўлланма). Тошкент. 2008 йил. 22 бет.
4. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Краниоцеребрал травмалар (ўқув - услубий қўлланма). Тошкент. 2008 йил. 38 бет.
5. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Умуртқа поғонаси ва орқа миянинг травмалари (ўқув - услубий қўлланма). Тошкент. 2008 йил. 14 бет.
6. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Бош мия қон томирларининг нейрохирургик касалликлари (ўқув - услубий қўлланма). Тошкент. 2008 йил. 13 бет.
7. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Опухоли головного мозга (учебно-методические рекомендации). Ташкент. 2008 год. 37 стр.
8. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Краниоцеребральные травмы (учебно-методические рекомендации). Ташкент. 2008 год. 37 стр.
9. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Набиев А.А. Сосудистые нейрохирургические заболевания головного мозга (учебно-методические рекомендации). Ташкент. 2008 год. 17 стр.
10. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Норкулов Н.У., Кудратов Ш.А., Мамадалиева С.А., Чориев У.Х. Набиев А.А. Травмы позвоночника и спинного мозга (учебно-методические рекомендации). Ташкент. 2008 год. 24 стр.
11. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Набиев А.А. Bosh miyaning o‘smalari (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2009 йил. 33 бет.
12. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Норкулов Н.У., Кудратов Ш.А., Мамадалиева С.А., Чориев У.Х. Набиев А.А. Bosh miyaning jangovor travmalari (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2009 йил. 18 бет.
13. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Bosh miya qon tomirlarining neyroxirurgik kasalliklari (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2009 йил. 19 бет.
14. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Норкулов Н.У., Набиев А.А., Мамадалиева С.А., Чориев У.Х. Umurtqa pog’onasi va orqa miyaning travmalari. (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2009 йил. 20 бет.
15. Мамадалиев А.М., Алиев М.А. Оrqa miyaning o’smalari. (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2014 йил. 32 бет.
16. Мамадалиев А.М., Норкулов Н.У. Periferik nerv sistemasining travmalari (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2014 йил. 38 бет.
17. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Gidrosefaliya (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2014 йил. 33 бет.
18. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш., Набиев А.А., Алиев М.А. Neyroxirurgiyada qo’llaniladigan qo’shimcha tekshirish usullari (o‘quv - uslubiy qo‘llanma). Самарқанд. 2014 йил. 54 бет.
19. Мамадалиев А.М., Алиев М.А., Мамадалиева С.А. Гидроцефалия (рус тилида) Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 55 бет.
20. Шодиев А.Ш., Мамадалиев А.М. Гидроцефалия (ўзбек тилида) Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 31 бет.
21. Мамадалиев А.М., Алиев М.А., Мамадалиева С.А. Umurtqa pog‘onasi osteoxondrozi va umurtqalararo disk churralari (lotin alifbosida). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 62 бет.
22. Мамадалиев А.М., Алиев М.А., Мамадалиева С.А. Умуртқа поғонаси остеохондрози ва умуртқалараро диск чурралари (кирилл алифбосида). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 63 бет.
23. Мамадалиев А.М., Алиев М.А., Мамадалиева С.А. Остеохондроз позвоночника и грыжи межпозвонковых дисков (рус тилида). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 57 бет.
24. Мамадалиев А.М., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Норқулов Н.Ў., Набиев А.А. Funksional va asab tizimi faoliyatini tiklash hamda neyroxirurgiyada og’riqli sindrom (lotin alifbosida). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома. Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 48 бет.
25. Мамадалиев А.М., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Норқулов Н.Ў., Набиев А.А. Функционал ва асаб фаолиятини тиклаш ҳамда нейрохирургияда оғриқли синдром (кирилл алифбосида). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 52 бет.
26. Мамадалиев А.М., Норқулов Н.Ў., Юлдашев Р.Ю., Набиев А.А. Функциональная и восстановительная нейрохирургия и болевые синдромы в нейрохирургии (рус тилида). Ўқув-услубий тавсиянома Самарқанд ш., 2015 йил, 52 бет.
27. Мамадалиев А.М., Шодиев А.Ш. Нейрохирургия. Учебное пособие. Ташкент-2019. 363 стр.