Ganiyev Utkir Gulomiddinovich
|Address:||Samarkand, Amur Temur, 18|
Department of Finance and Planning
The Planning and Finance Department is one of the main structural units of the institute, which operates in accordance with the Charter and organizes its work on the basis of decrees, resolutions, regulations, orders of higher authorities, the administration, and the Academic Council of the university.
The main goal of the department
The main goal of the planning and financial department is planning, organizing and financing the activities of the institute. Current and future planning is guided by the principles of the economic department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, etc
The main functions of the department
Planning and financial department carries out planning of income and expenses of funds.
• develops calculation of income and expenses in the context of structural units and sources of financing.
• develops an internal regulatory framework for budgeting and financial planning for the preparation of calculations for various items of expenditure.
• determines the staffing level of the student population.
• develops the structure of the institute on the basis of the Model States.
• draws up staff curriculum, pricing of administrative-managerial, economic, educational supportive professor and teaching staff.
• develops forms and methods of repayment.
• Carries out an economic analysis of the financial situation in all areas of the institute.
• determines the students’ enrollment contingent by calculation.
• calculates the cost of additional educational services.
• takes part in long-term and ongoing planning for the training of doctors at the university.
• organizes the activities of the institute and provides financing.
• develops measures to increase repayment and stimulation for employees of the institute.
• prepares calculations for the distribution of hours in the departments to determine the load of the professor and teaching staff.
• collaborates with the accounting department and other departments of the institute to ensure the correct and efficient use of labor and funds allocated to the institution and also monitors the use of funds and calculated accounts for the institute. It timely implements decrees and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on increasing salaries, scholarships, pensions, etc. Within the specified time period, it submits quarterly and annual reports to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as reports to the statistics department.