Djuraeva Dilorom Abdurashitovna
|Qabul vaqti:||Dushanba-Shanba: 08:30-17:00|
|Tel:||+99893 346 61 16|
|Manzil:||Samarqand sh., Аmir Temur koʼch., 18 - uy|
PSYCHOLOGIST OF THE SAMARKAND STATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE
The activity of a psychologist belongs to the field of educational services and is aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of personnel training, fostering a harmonious personality and creating optimal conditions that ensure a comprehensive harmonious, full-fledged psychological development of a student.
The duty of a psychologist of higher education is to make a worthy contribution to such a sacred cause as the formation of intellectual abilities, universal human qualities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and the qualities of a specialist.
A psychologist, based on his knowledge of the behavior and mental activity of students, age patterns of mental development, professional knowledge, features of interaction between students and adults, with peers, the organization of the educational process, provides opportunities for an individual approach to the individual, determines her abilities, identifies possible causes of deviations from the norm, ways of psychological and pedagogical correction. In this way, the psychologist creates an opportunity in the higher education system to increase the productivity of educational work, the formation of a creatively active personality.
The task of a psychologist
- psychoprophylactic research
- psychological propaganda and education
- mental development and psychocorrection
- psychological counseling
1. Psychoprophylaxis is a special type of activity of a psychologist, which consists in creating a healthy psychological environment for students and teachers and providing them with optimal conditions for the development of their personality.
2. Psychological propaganda and education - carrying out special psychological measures to create the most favorable psychological climate in student and pedagogical collectives, improving the culture of behavior in the pedagogical collective, promoting the improvement of the communication process of students and teaching staff, providing a wide range of consultations in pedagogical collectives on personal, profile problems. Contribute to the removal, reduction of psychological stress and fatigue among members of the teaching staff, the formation of a set of measures to prevent them.
3. Psychodiagnostics-psychodiagnostic studies are aimed at a deeper psychological and pedagogical study of students in the process of their training and are designed to identify their individual psychological characteristics, the causes of learning defects. Diagnostic work is carried out in groups or individually.
4. Work on mental development and psychocorrection-the direction requires the psychologist to actively influence the process of developing the personality and intelligence of the student, the teaching staff.
In this direction, the psychologist conducts the following specific work:
- developmental and psychocorrective work is organized by a psychologist in various forms and situations:
a) special work of a practical psychologist, classes are planned, the training of which can be conducted separately with individual students.
b) each activity of students is carried out in a special way and is aimed at educational impact on groups of students;
c) it provides for the training of parent pedagogical collectives in the form of educational activities with the participation of employees of the higher education system.
5. Psychological counseling ( counseling) - is carried out by providing specific consultations to all persons involved in the training and upbringing of students, including the administration, teaching staff, parents, employees of social and public organizations.