Mavlyanov Farhod Shavkatovich
|Reception hours:||Monday-Saturday: 14:00 – 16:00|
|Address:||Samarkand, Amir Temur str., 18|
The department of scientific research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel is one of the main structural divisions of the institute, which acts in accordance with the charter and organizes its activities on the basis of orders and orders of the Rector, as well as the Academic Council of the institute.
Department goals and objectives:
- organization of work on the provision of the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Doctor of Philosohy, PhD) and Doctor of Science (Doctor of Science, DSc) in order to ensure the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On further improving the system after university education", No. UP-4958 dated February 16, 2017 ... And also, the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the system after university education" No. 304 dated May 22, 2017;
- effective use of the scientific potential of the Institute's scientists in solving existing scientific, theoretical and clinical problems in the system of medicine;
- assistance in building the capacity of specialists trained at the institute through broad participation in research;
- organization of the implementation of scientific developments created by scientists of the institute in the educational process, practice and production;
- ensuring the implementation of research on the basis of extrabudgetary grants and business contracts;
- organization of scientific cooperation, scientific seminars and conferences, exchange of information with scientists from leading foreign universities, research centers;
- sale of scientific and technical products, created on the basis of research results, to customers (consumers);
- radically reform the system of training highly qualified specialists, scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel by developing the activities of doctoral students on the basis of a single program in order to ensure the continuity of training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel at the institute.
Information about current scientific and methodological works
- In 2020, 151 articles were published on the Scopus platform, 757 articles, 257 abstracts were published abroad and in the CIS countries, 586 articles, 1402 abstracts were published in the republic. In total, in 2020, professors and teachers of SamDTI published 3153 scientific articles and abstracts, including 1014 - in foreign publications and the CIS countries, 1988 - in national scientific publications.
- In 2020, 72 professors and teachers of the institute took part in scientific and practical conferences and seminars abroad, 117 scientific and practical conferences held throughout the country.
- In 2020, the institute held 67 scientific conferences and seminars, at which, based on the research results, new diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, innovative technologies in medical education were discussed.
- The Intellectual Property Agency under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan received certificates for 60 computer programs and 5 patents for inventions, as well as 6 textbooks, 42 monographs, 36 textbooks and created more than 120 methodological instructions.
- Young scientists, students (bachelors, masters) of the institute have created 12 innovative developments and Strart Up projects.
- The project "Joint Master's Program of Clinical Engineering in Uzbekistan" is being implemented, which won a grant from the Academic Innovation Fund in the amount of US $ 70,000.
In 2020, only 13 were defended: 11 doctors of philosophy (Doctor of Philosohy, PhD) and 2 doctors of sciences (Doctor of Science, DSc).