Shodmonova Zebuniso Rahimovna
Head of the urology chair, associate professor
|Reception time:||Tuesday 8.30-15.00 Friday 8.30-15.00|
|Address:||Samarkand city, Hodi Fayzi street 2|
Staff of the urology chair:
|Salakh Allazovich Allazov||PhD, Professor of Medicine|
|Bakhron Tursunovich Ishmuradov||Phd, assistant|
|Nurillo Asatovich Bobokulov||assistent|
|Rushen Refatovich Gafarov||assistent|
|Gulom Abduganievich Khamraev||assistent|
|Firdavs Mukhiddinovich Tukhtaev||assistent|
|Yusuf Nazimovich Iskandarov||assistent|
|Behzod Aminjonovich Batirov||assistant|
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE COURSE OF UROLOGY
For the first time the sessions of subject “Urology” was conducted with the opening of the Faculty of Medicine in 1932 of the Uzbek State University and opening of the Samarkand State Medical Institute in 1930 on the basis of the Department of Surgery Faculty.
In 1965, in the clinic N 1 of the SamMI, an urological department with 45 beds was opened. On the basis of this clinic, for the first time for fourth-year students, associate professor Kh.Zh. Rahmonov gave lectures on the subject "Urology", and practical lessons were conducted by the assistant N.A. Yusupov.
The independent course of urology was founded in 1973 and Associate Professor H.Zh. Rakhmonov was appointed as the course manager. Associate Professor Hamid Jalilovich Rakhmonov was born on May 1, 1916 in Fergana. He graduated from the SamMI in 1937, participated in the Second World War and since 1947 worked as an assistant, then as an assistant professor of the Department of the Surgery Faculty. From 1973 to 1984, he supervised the urology course of the SamMI and from 1984 until the end of his life worked as an associate professor. Associate Professor X. Zh. Rakhmonov remained in the memory of his colleagues as a great teacher. Everyone remembers him as a principled person, a highly professional urologist-surgeon and a very modest person. He was a urologist-surgeon who earned the respect and admiration of patients and colleagues. The first staff of the urology course: associate professor Rakhmonov Kh.Zh. (head of the course), docent Yusupov N.A., assistant Olimjonov N.K., clinical resident Allazov S.A. In 1976, the assistant N.A. Yusupov was transferred to the position of assistant professor, and Ibodov was accepted as an assistant after successfully completing his postgraduate studies in Moscow. During that period, the urology team headed by docent Rakhmanov were engaged in ileocystoplasty, conducted scientific research on the problems of urolithiasis, pyelonephritis.
In 1979, the urology course was transferred to a new building - the SamMI clinic No. 2. In 1984, the course was transformed into a department and professor Bekmuratov U.B. was appointed as its head. Professor Bekmuratov U.B. previously worked at the Department of Pediatric Surgery. Resident F.P. Stieben worked as a watch assistant. After U.B. Bekmuratov, in 1990-1991 the course of urology was again combined with the department of faculty surgery (the head of the department is Professor I.R.Rustamov). In 1991-1998, the Department of Urology was combined with the Department of Surgery of the Pediatric Faculty, and Professor A.S. Salomov was elected as a head of department. During these years, the course staff (assistants: Ph.D. Allazov S.A., Ph.D. Alimzhanov N.K., Ph.D. Ibadov R.N., Ph.D. ZR Shodmonova, Assistant DR Sayapova, Assistant RI Khamitov and Assistant Bobokulov N.A.) carried out the scientific research to study problems such as "Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract", "BPH". One of the employees of the Department of Urology S.A. Allazov was the first in the Samarkand region who defended his doctoral dissertation in urology in Moscow in 1992. In 1996, ass. D. Sayapova defended her Ph.D. thesis under the guidance of MD. S.A. Allazov.
In 1996, Shodmonova Z.R. entered the doctoral studies at the SamMI in the specialty "Urology" and conducted scientific research on the topic "Pathogenetic treatment of urolithiasis" under the guidance of prof. Lived V.V. and prof. Dekhkanova T.D. During that years, the provision of urological services to the population of the Samarkand region rose to a new level due to the organization of the "Uroleks" complex and the appearance of the domestic lithotripter "Urat-P" in the urological clinic.
In 1999, an independent urology course was re-formed and prof. Allazov S.A. was appointed as a course chief.
Under the guidance of Allazov S.A. it began to be widely used during adenomectomy - Lagochilus inébrians, as a local hemostatic (there is no need to tampon, suture or coagulate the adenoma bed) in urological practice. An independent course of urology in 2006 was combined with the Department of Surgical Diseases of 6-7 courses (head of the department prof. Karabaev Kh.K.). In 2013, the head of the urology course was appointed prof. Sobirov B.U. Since 2014, the course of urology is headed by - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Assoc. Zebuniso Rakhimovna Shodmonova, who continues to work till today.
In the field of public health there are urologists who have completed clinical residency (more than 100 people), magistracy (more than 40 people) and postgraduate studies (5 people). They are trained by professors and teachers of the urology course, on the base of SamMI. They provide specialized urological care to the population not only of the Samarkand region, but also of other regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Currently, the staff of the course of urology SamMI: prof. S.A. Allazov, assistants Bobokulov N.A., Ph.D. Ishmuradov B.T., Gafarov R.R., Hamroev G.A., Tukhtaev F.M., Iskandarov Yu.N. and Batirov B.A. under the guidance of Associate Professor Z.R. Shodmonova, conduct productive educational, pedagogical and medical work. On the urology course, students of the 4th year of the medical, medical and pedagogical faculties of SamMI, as well as 10 undergraduates and 17 clinical residents study.
The tasks of the urology course staff are:
- training bachelors, masters, residents and clinical residents using modern innovative educational technologies;
- training of qualified specialists in the field of urology, qualified urologists, GPs who provide specialized medical care to the population on the basis of the requirements of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- early identification of urological patients among the population of the republic, providing them with modern qualified specialized urological care and conducting scientific and practical research in the field of urology.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK ON THE COURSE OF UROLOGY OF THE MEDICAL FACULTY OF SAMDTI
One of the main directions of the course is the formation of students' high moral values, interest in professional activities, the education of the need for a healthy lifestyle, the involvement of students in the cultural activities of the institute. To accomplish these tasks, our course is working in accordance with the approved plan. Spirituality lessons are held every Thursday due to the schedule. In addition, a 5-minute interview is conducted every morning with undergraduate, graduate and clinical interns in spirituality and education. Assistants of the Urology course: ass. Khamroev G.A. from group 327-328 of the Faculty of General Medicine, ass. Gafarov R.R. Groups 329-330, ass. Tukhtaev F.M. 252-253 with groups and ass. Iskandarov Yu.N. Carries out curatorial work with groups 254-255. Each curator has a work plan, on the basis of which he conducts various activities with a group of curators. Each curator has information about each student and his daily activities. There are also albums and CDs reflecting the events.
Head of the course of urology points. Shodmonova Z.R. during a conversation with the leaders of the curatorial groups.
Spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan, according to which various events are held dedicated to historical dates, national holidays, sports competitions and others.
Trips of staff of urology courses to historical monuments of Samarkand
Coaching group of students, coach ass. Khamroev G.A., ass. Gafarov R.R. and prof. S.I. Indiaminov together with
Participation in the half marathon
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODICAL WORK
Educational and methodical work on the course is organized in accordance with the educational regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Education (August 29, 1997).
2. National training program (August 29, 1997).
3. "Regulations on higher education" approved by the Ministry of the Armed Forces of the USSR. From 9.01.2003
4. State educational standard in the direction 5510100 "General Medicine" and 5111000 "Medical and Pedagogical Faculty".
5. Curricula for the educational direction 5111000 "General Medicine" and 5111000 "Medical and Pedagogical Faculty", approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
6. Standard and work programs in subjects.
7. "Regulations on the rating system of monitoring and assessing students' knowledge" approved by the order of the Ministry of the Air Defense and Social Protection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus No. 204 of 2009 with amendments based on the order of the Ministry of Aircraft and Social Protection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus No. 333 of 2010
8. Order of the rector of SamMI No. 43 dated September 12, 2013 "On the organization of the educational process at the institute on a modular training system."
9. Order of the rector of SamMI №951 / U dated December 19, 2013 "On the organization of the educational process at the institute in the electronic learning system moodle.sammi.uz intranet."
10. Minutes of the Academic Council of SamMI No. 9 dated June 15, 2016 "Recommendations for the assessment and control of educational activities of students in the credit-modular system of organizing the educational process."
Currently, 4-year students of the medical and medical-pedagogical faculty, as well as students from Korea on the subject of "urology" are engaged in the department. In addition, 9 magistracy residents and 16 clinical residents are undergoing training.
On the created computer platform, practical and theoretical classes are held at the department. Classes are held in full compliance with government requirements. The educational process is carried out with full use of modern technologies available in all departments of the Samarkand branch of the RSCEMP.
During the urology cycle, all the necessary conditions were created for students to acquire in-depth knowledge. In particular, special attention was paid to the students' implementation of practical skills necessary for the training of general practitioners - working in dressing rooms, assisting operations, participating in night shifts 1-2 times, and more. Evaluation criteria are determined in stages, indicating the purpose of the practical skill, instructions, and execution technique.
Over the past 5 years, the teachers of the department have published the following teaching aids, clinical guidelines and monographs:
1. Fournier's disease: improving diagnosis and treatment. Samarkand, 2017
2. Urological care for spinal cord injuries. Samarkand, 2017
3. Hemostasis in prostate adenomectomy. Toshkent: Istiqlol, 2019-172 p. (Monograph)
4. Medicinal plants of Nurdiyori. Samarkand: Zarafshan Publishing House. 01.07.2019 y.
5. Hemostasis by lagochilus in prostate adenomectomy. Samarkand 2019, 63 pages.
6. "Hematuria" modini yaratish amollari. Samarkand 2019, 83 pages.
7. Coagulological indicators in prostate adenomectomy. Samarkand 2019, 66 pages.
8. Blood loss during prostate adenomectomy. Samarkand 2019, 55 pages.
9. Emergency endourology in urolithiasis. Samarkand 2019, 63 pages.
10. Surgical complications with various methods of prostate adenomectomy. Samarkand 2019, 61 pages.
11. A page from the past of our literature. Samarkand 2019, 28 pages.
12. Propedeutics of urological diseases. Samarkand 2020, 75 pages.
13. Standards and clinical protocols in emergency urology. Samarkand 2020, 56 pages.
14. Lagohilus in urology. SamTI Publishing House 2020. (Monograph)
15. Faculty urology. SamTI Publishing 2020.
16. Primary urology. SamTI Publishing 2020.
17. General urology. SamTI Publishing 2020.
Scientific work by the staff of the department is carried out in close connection with the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel and the requirements of practical health care. Currently, it is aimed at solving the most pressing problems of practical urology, in particular, on the issues of surgical treatment of urolithiasis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, the development of new methods of hemostasis for hematuria of urological etiology.
The staff of the department take part in competitions for applications for grants to carry out scientific research.
Over the past 5 years, the staff of the department has prepared 2 patents for computer programms, 6 rationalization proposals, 5 acts of implementation. Currently, the department is carrying out 2 research works for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy - PhD. More than 70 scientific papers (3 textbooks, 3 monographs etc.) have been published, including more than 30 abroad.
Department of Urology staff at the V Congress of urologists of Uzbekistan. October 15-16, 2018
Teachers of the Department of Urology during the European Association of Urology School. Tashkent, October 16, 2018
Speech by the professor of the Department of Urology S.A. Allazov at the 7th annual conference of the International Alliance of Urologists. Istanbul, November 15-17, 2018
Ass. Gafarov R.R. awarded a scholarship from the "El-Yurt Umidi" Foundation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and completed a training course on "Laser technologies in urology" in the amount of 144 hours in Moscow.
Certificate of the "El-Yurt Umidi" Foundation, which gives the right to undergo advanced training in the specialty
STUDENT SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY
The participation of students in the work of student scientific circles is an integral part of the educational process in the work of the department. The student circle of the Department of Urology consists of 7 students who actively participate in the scientific and educational activities of the university.
The materials of their research work are annually presented at the conference of young scientists of the university, where the circle members regularly receive prizes. The best works are delegated to international student scientific conferences.
Certificates and diplomas confirming the participation of circle students in republican and international conferences