Ziyadullaev Shukhrat Hudayberdiyevich
|Address:||Samarkand, Amur Temur, 18|
Ziyadullaev Shukhrat Khudayberdievich graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute in 2000. From 2000 to 2003 he completed postgraduate training, in 2010-2013 he passed a doctorate at the Institute of Immunology of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In 2006 he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences, in 2014 - for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences (supervisor and consultant - professor Khaitova N.M.).
From 2002 to 2010, he was an assistant in the Department of Therapy No. 2 for the preparation of GPs at the Samarkand State Medical Institute. From 2013 to 2017, he was the Head of the Department of Internal Medicine, Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology of Samarkand State Medical Institute. From 2017 to 2018, he worked as a senior researcher at the Scientific and Practical Center of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery, Tashkent State Dental Institute. From 2018 to 2020 he has been the scientific secretary of the Institute of Immunology and Human Genomics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Ziyadullaev Sh. Kh. is the author of 240 published scientific and educational works, including textbooks, 2 monographs, 14 methodical recommendations, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Specialized Secondary Education and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. He participated in 3 projects of applied and basic research in the framework of the State Program for Scientific Activities.
He was a speaker at international (9th International Congress on Cell Biology 2007 - Seoul, Korea, 3rd Immunodiagnostics & Immunomonitoring Conference 2009 - Chicago, IL, USA, European Respiratory Society Annual Congress 2009 - Viena, Austria, 32nd World Congress of Internal Medicine 2018, Seoul , Korea and others) and republican congresses. The main areas of his scientific work are allergology and immunology, pulmonology.
Ziyadullaev Sh.Kh. is a member of the Scientific Council for the award of academic degrees at the Institute of Immunology and Human Genomics, Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent Medical Academy, Scientific Seminar at the Scientific Council of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute. He is married, has three children.
Scientific and innovative work, which is the most important component of SamSMI’s activity, is carried out within the framework of implementation of state policy in the sphere of public health care.
SamSMI takes an active part in national and international exhibitions and fairs, conferences, congresses and other scientific events. Regularly on the basis of the institute are held high-profile international scientific-practical conferences, seminars, round tables, devoted to the topical issues of health care.
SamSMI has modern polygraphic base. Annually are published manuals, monographs, collected scientific works, journals "Journal of Biomedicine and Practice", "Journal of Biology and Medicine Problems", "Journal of Medical Bulletin", "Journal of Cardiorespiratory Research", "Journal of Hepato-Gastroenterological Research", "Journal of Reproductive Health and Uronephrology Research", "Journal of Dental and Craniofacial Research" included by HAC Republic of Uzbekistan into list of editions for publication of dissertational research results.
A system for the continuous training of highly qualified personnel has been organized. After graduation from the Institute, students can continue their studies in master's degree, clinical residency, base doctoral and doctoral studies. The Institute has 2 Scientific Councils for awarding Doctor of Sciences (DSc) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in Medical Sciences in the following specialties: 14.00.01- Obstetrics and Gynecology, 14.00.05 - Internal Medicine, 14.00.09 - Pediatrics, 14.00.35 - Pediatric Surgery, 14.00.21 - Dentistry, 14.00.04 - Otorhinolaryngology, 14.00.14 - Oncology.
According to the Decree of the President of Republic of Uzbekistan from April, 01, 2021 № UP-6198, since 2021 the Ministry of innovative development of Republic of Uzbekistan is conducted rating of scientific organizations, as well as higher educational institutions and system of evaluation of their scientific and innovative activity was introduced. According to the evaluation for academic year 2020-2021 SamSMI entered the list of top 10 universities among 85 higher educational institutions participating in the ranking. The Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan presented for the encouragement of the rector - Rizaev Zh.A. and Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation - Ziyadullaev Sh.Kh.
OFFICIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF VICE-RECTOR FOR SCIENTIFIC WORK AND INNOVATIONS
• Realization of the laws of Republic of Uzbekistan, orders and directions of the President of Republic of Uzbekistan, resolution of Oliy Majlis and Cabinet of Ministers of Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of education and science, normative-legal acts and directions of the Ministry of High and secondary specialized education, Ministry of Health and Ministry of innovative development;
• Rendering of organizational assistance of the departments and courses in the course of performing schedules and programs, tasks on scientific-research, innovative, inventive activity and standardization of scientific researches;
• Management and assistance in search, selection and work with talented youth;
• Management of the preparation process of students on Republican and international scientific-practical conferences, competitions for the scholarships of the President of Republic of Uzbekistan, State scholarships named after I.A. Karimov and Avicenna, and also for the Republican Olympiads;
• Supply of the general guidance and control on scientific-research activities of staff of the departments of the institutes, and also participation in the research projects and grants, monitoring of the research effectiveness, solving of problems on implementation of innovations in the practical activity, scientific-technical elaborations in the different exhibitions;
• Supply of compliance of normative requirements in performing scientific investigations, qualitative mounting of documentations, maintenance of the existed order of its concordance;
• Organization of the work on safety of the objects of the intellectual property, management of the work on patenting of scientific achievements, supply of registration of inventions and rationalization proposals;
• Control on the process of preparation and publication of scientific materials, including scientific articles in journal of the institute’s cathedral staff, and also scientific-periodical editions for all educational and scientific activity of the institutes, control on the updates of the literature in libraries; supply of the access of the institutional staff in Scopus, Web of science and the other cited international electronic libraries;
• Coordination of planning, organization and performing of republican and international scientific-practical conferences, supply the participation of teachers and students in scientific conferences organized by leading foreign medical high institutes and scientific-research institutes;
• Supply of preparation of high qualified scientific-pedagogic staff through doctorate degree and independent manner, and also rendering assistance in help of institution staff in taking scientific ranks and activity;
• Take part in formation of scientific projects to have foreign grants together with the department of international relations.